What is the movie with two kids who think their mortician neighbor has killed his wife?

There was a 90's movie where two boys who live in an apartment building become friends. One is rich and has a bunch of spy stuff and the other is the son of the buildings maintenance man I think. They start spying on the rich kids neighbor and soon think that he has killed his wife. The neighbor is really... show more There was a 90's movie where two boys who live in an apartment building become friends. One is rich and has a bunch of spy stuff and the other is the son of the buildings maintenance man I think. They start spying on the rich kids neighbor and soon think that he has killed his wife. The neighbor is really creepy and owns his own funeral home. Does anyone know the name of the movie or one of the actors who is in it!? It's driving me crazy!
Update: Nope. It's not either one of those. :(