I've been working out for over 5 years, and still cannot get six pack abs, what is wrong with me!?

ill try going into detail as much as i can: height: 5'10 ethnicity: white age i started working out: 16 age now: turned 21 a few days ago. weight when i was 16: 175 now: 143 this girl i asked out in high school laughed at me and said 'um your kidding right, lose some weight' and it hurt me... show more ill try going into detail as much as i can:
height: 5'10
ethnicity: white
age i started working out: 16
age now: turned 21 a few days ago.
weight when i was 16: 175
now: 143

this girl i asked out in high school laughed at me and said 'um your kidding right, lose some weight' and it hurt me really really really bad.
so i joined the gym, and i lost a TON of weight, i wasnt super fat, i had the round belly and no definiton anywhere on me.

i got pretty annorexic skinny to be honest. i was at 127 at my lowest.
so i had skinny arms and legs and a pretty skinny torso too at the time, you can see the hip bones and rib cage kinda, but i had no six pack, that was my real goal ever since i started.

then i got a girlfriend who was horrible. the first time i took off my shirt in front of her she said "oh.. i thought you had a six pack.. um.. yea" that KILLED me, man it shot my self esteem down.
i worked out a lot after that! but i remained annorexic skinny and no abs still.

after the breakup, i realized i had to eat more protein, so i did. the past year and a half, i have bulked up. my arms are bigger, i have pecs, you can still see my hip bones, and you can see the top 4 abs, i can see the lower 2 very vaguley when i flex hard and everything, but its just not THERE, like if someone said, 'hey lift your shirt', i'd have to pose and flex and hold my breath.

im 143 now, i do have muscle now, not annorexic, i workout 6-7 days a week, i take Up Your Mass protein right after a workout, and ill eat 4 egg whites with chicken breast as well.

i workout everything too, not just abs, my arms, legs, back, triceps, pecs, etc.
i run everytime i go to the gym, and 4 days a week i run at least 30 minutes if not longer.

i will admit, i think i have body dismorphia, where i see a distorted image of myself in the mirror, different from what others think, but still, it discourages me and makes me super super super depressed that i dont have abs. i feel as if it i cant get a girlfriend because i dont have the magical 6 pack :(

help please.
Update: ps if someone says 'dont workout every day', well.. i get even more depressed, i get super upset like if im at work and i didnt workout that day, i go bizirk when i get home and call myself fat, and refuse to eat, and when i go the next day i workout like crazy.