Does it hurt SEO rankings to have 30 different yahoo answers responses links within a day or two?

Does it hurt your SEO rankings on a website that is a year plus old, if you get 30 people to give list your link in a bunch of different yahoo answers within a few days? These are all from unique yahoo answer members with level 2 ratings with yahoo.

Best Answer

No! Unless if google finds out that you paid to yahoo or to those 30 people, which you didn't, of course ;)...

It's been my experience, that participating in Yahoo Answers is good for you and your site. First, you help other, if you are answering. 2nd, you can drive traffic to your site based on the quality of your answers. And 3, a link from Yahoo is as good as they come. Google will not look poorly at Yahoo answers when it comes to your rankings. Although you are trying to 'game' the system by getting people to answer questions and have your site as a resource, I don't see a problem, provided the answer is relevant, and helpful to whatever niche your site is in.

I would say probably not.

These are no follow links but it will help you get a good mix of no follow and follow links. I think it more of a problem if you only focus on building do follow links.

• ?

I did after I went on holiday, but i did not half of leave out it. I experience my time on here studying what other individuals believe, and answering questions, it can be very intriguing. Have a hi there Hun ;-)

NO. Its would be if you take so many paid links or automated submission.

No.