Why is Cheese labeled as a Dairy Product?

It has renent, grinded up cow stomachs. To me its like eating a hotdog from a pig or steak from a sacred cow. This practice of false advertisements should be condemned. If you have eaten cheese in the last month you are not a vegetarian to me.
Update: Cheese is not made of milk, it is made of cow stomachs. They manufacture the stomach by cutting it up or grinding it in your so called dairy product. Much like how beer is manufactured differently from its indo-european roots with preservatives, cheese is manufactured with cow stomach. This shows how cheese is... show more Cheese is not made of milk, it is made of cow stomachs. They manufacture the stomach by cutting it up or grinding it in your so called dairy product. Much like how beer is manufactured differently from its indo-european roots with preservatives, cheese is manufactured with cow stomach. This shows how cheese is made, to exploit nature and its beauty by dumbing your senses down.
Update 2: I also want to add it is like cannablism because youre eating the same enzymes which humans carry in their stomachs.
Update 3: In india, eating meat effects the intuitive heart, breath, and hearing senses. I know because I practiced hinduism.