What is the funniest joke you've ever heard (that has actually made you laugh)?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

its this joke about pizza

actually i wont tell u, its kinda cheesy

• How do you get a black guy out of a tree?

You cut the rope =D

What do you call and armless Mexican?

Trustworthy =D

Why can't a Pakistani play hockey?

Because every time he goes in to a corner he tries to open a store =D

You wanna hear the funniest joke?

Womans Rights =D

Ain't i a stinker =D

• 3 years ago

How do you be a cowboy? First you get your woman, do her from in the back of, then whisper in her ear "Your sister changed into more beneficial", and carry on for pricey existence! a lady changed into having twins yet went right into a coma from exhaustion. 2 months later she awakens, really to discover that her retarded brother named the babies. She asks the nurse whats the girl's call. "Denise is her call" answered the nurse. "solid, what the boy's call?" requested the female "Denephew!" answered the nurse A boy and his father went out camping out. the daddy didnt recognize a lot about astronomy so he changed into continually asking his son questions. Later both bypass to sleep in a tent. 2 hours later the daddy awakens the baby and asks "What do yo see?" The boy replies " I see constellations" "And what does tha recommend?' asks his dad "The constellations are various of stars that the historic Greeks nonetheless were pictures. they quite are magnificet are not they?" The dad says "No retard, which potential someone stole our tent!!!"

• 9 years ago

A timid and quiet bookkeeper is working late, starts heading for home in the dark.

He passes an apt building with a drunk outside trying to get his keys in the front door.

the timid man figures to do a christian thing and help him inside. He manages to get the keys from the guy, takes him into the lobby, but sees the whole place is under construction. He asks the guy what apt he lives in, but guy merely mumbles something. so timid guy figures he'll just take him upstairs out of the lobby so others won't see his condition. He punches the elevator button but it takes too long, so the guy nearly drags the drunk up the stairs. Finally getting to the first floor, he figures enough of this, because many of the lights are out in the hallways. so he gropes along the wall in the dark, finds an open door, and tosses the drunk into the room , figuring that when he wakes up he can find his own way home.

Getting down to the lobby, he finds another drunk passed out on the floor. What kind of place is this, the timid man wonders? So he decides to help this guy, too. With greater effort, he gets the drunk upstiars, and manages to find the open door again, and toss him in with the first drunk. As he goes downstairs, he figures he'll never ever come to this place, if all its tenants are drunks.

Once more down into the lobby, he finds ANOTHER drunk passed out on the floor. He figures he'll never get home, reaches down to pull the man up, the drunk wakes up, sees the guy's face, screams horribly, and staggers outside into the arms of a passing cop.

"Officer, officer", the man barely slurs out of his drunken state, "that man in there keeps taking me up to the 2nd floor and throwing me down the elevator shaft!!"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

lol i have 2:

why do men like to be at the bottom of sex? because they always like to fcuk up (har har har)

and heres the second (lets say your name is donald for this one):

kk so theres these 3 midgets and theyre all arguing about who has the smallest features, the first one say "i have the smallest hands in the world i know it!!" the second one says "i have the smallest feet in the world it has to be true!" and the third one says "i for sure have the smallest penis in the world!" so they all decide to go to settle it with guiness world records to see if they all have the smallest features. the first one comes out and says "YES i have the smallest hands in the world this is awesome!" the second one comes out and says "great i have the smallest feet in the world this is the best day ever!".... and the third one comes out and hes all mad and stuff hes like "WHO THE HELL is this donald?!?!?!"

lol the second joke is funny to tell to guys you hate.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

A very fuuny one was in this category. It was something like: If the world will in 2012 why do I have something that expires in 2013?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I LOVE blonde jokes lol. It`s kinda sad since I`m blonde myself tho =(

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

my friend was talking to this f*** ugly girl and asked her out(as a joke) . he obviously got rejected and she tried to get away from him but then he started to sing Baby.

i laughed to hard my body started hurting

• me
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

So there's these 2 muffins in an oven.

They're both sitting, just chilling and getting baked.

And one of them says "God Damn, it's hot in here!"

And the other muffin replies "Holy Crap, a talking muffin!"

• 9 years ago

Why did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken.

What do Eminem and M&Ms have in common?

They're both black on the inside.

• 9 years ago

do you know what Pontiac actually stands for? Poor old n !ggger thinks it's a cadillac.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.