AVG electric and gas cost of 14X65 mobile home?

I'm moving into a 14X65 1983 mobile home with my fiance for our first home. Water and trash services are included in our rent, but I was wondering maybe how much electric an gas would cost a month for 2 people? We will be mostly cooking and eating at home, if that makes much of a difference. I was thinking maybe about $350 a month for gas and electric? Am I way off, or is this reasonable? Any help appreciated! Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Better tell us where you are.Your climate will have a lot to do with how much you spend on heat or air conditioning. And utility rates are different everywhere. I'm in a similar mobile, a bit newer, in British Columbia. No gas, everything is electric, and my bill averages about $90 a month all year. But there's just one of me, I'm economical with power usage, and I believe that BC has some of the lowest electricity charges in North America. You can call the utilities involved and they might be able to tell you what last year's bill was for that address.

i might advise which you retain the gas in case you % to maintain money on heating, and so on. electric powered might properly be extra variable even nevertheless it frequently fee extra to warmth your place. evaluate the version by making use of chatting with pals who use the two. basically ask them what their month-to-month fee to run the abode on electric powered and a similar for gas. I vote for gas - yet it is basically me. wish this has been a help.