can i have three citizenships?

I already have dual citizenship with Canada and the United States. I would like to get Tunisian citizenship, is it possible without having to give anything up?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Dual citizenship is recognised in Tunisia, so they would most likely not have any problem with triple citizenship. Tunisian citizenship can be gained by: being born in Tunisia; having a parent with Tunisian nationality; marrying a Tunisian; and living in Tunisia for five years, if you have no criminal record, are knowledgeable of the Arabic language, in good health, and of good character. The citizenship laws are based on the January 26th Code of Nationality, 1956.

Embassy of Tunisia Consular Section 1515 Massachusetts Ave., NW Washington, DC 20036

Embassy/Consular Telephone: 202-862-1850 www.tunisiaonline.com Fax: 202-862-1858

• 3 years ago

It relies upon on the regulations of the country. often that's ok, yet each and every each and every now and then that's not. case in point, having citizenships of the U. S., Canada and the united kingdom is advantageous, yet Germany and the Czech Republic does no longer often enable it. you will desire to study up on each and each united states and be very cautious, citizenship and nationality regulation would be very very complicated. @cantcu incorrect, incorrect, incorrect. once you would be giving fake advice do it interior the way of existence section or another place it does not extremely matter form.

• 9 years ago

I think it's more a matter of the countries involved. Many countries dissallow dual citizen and thereby, you forefeit citizenship when joining another country. A good example of this is Malasia does not allow dual-citizenship, therefore you forefeit it when you join another country.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just get a towel from your bathroom wrap it on your head. Whoes gonna tell the difference?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

possible,my mom's friend has 3

Source(s): mom
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.