Good free online dating sites?

Update:

If I joined Zoosk, would the people I have as friends on Facebook know about it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Theres lots of free dating sites out there like:

plentyoffish - can be some timewasters on there at times and some features are cut back now last time I checked, plus there forums have vanished but they used to be right mess anyway.

craigslist - you have to dig a bit but otherwise ok

match.com - I found a complete waste of time, messages galore until I signed up to reply and then tumbleweed and silence, yup that sort of site can't prove but you don't have to be a genius to put 2+2 together.

also

flirtnmeet.com - free but there is some restrictions last time I used it.

upfordating.com - completely free and good moderation on it.

freedating4u.com - also completely free with a more friendly casual approach

Good luck in your search

James

Source(s): Personal experience of: flirtnmeet.com upfordating.com freedating4u.com plentyoffish.com match.com craigslist.com
  • 1 decade ago

"Zoosk" on Facebook---that's where I met my first boyfriend who I have now been dating for the past 7 months. And I wasn't really seriously looking at that website---it was him who started everything. :)

So far, he's the man of my dreams. :)

Source(s): Tried other dating sites, but this was the one I found a decent guy on suprisingly.
  • 1 decade ago

Eharmony.com

• 1 decade ago

Don't LOOK for dating, let someone come to you lol don't force relationships :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

those things never work

• 6 years ago

westernmatch.com

• 1 decade ago

try friendslistxxx.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.