Brian asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Anyone find rachel nichols reports on espn annoying?

I watch sportscenter almost everyday and i have to turn the channel when rachel nichols talks. She does the most useless reports ever on sports athletes! She is so fake and why do they have her do all these emotional drama sh!t? Anyone see this annoying ***** or is it just me?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You are right about the reports themselves...but I could watch Rachel Nichols read the dictionary, and it would interest me...I am not alone in thinking this....and ESPN knows this, which is why they have her do those reports.

• 1 decade ago

The only one I can stand is Hannah Storm. The most annoying is Erin Andrews followed by Nichols. If you want to hate her more, you should know then that's she married to some network big wig and that's how she landed her job.

• 1 decade ago

Yeah I can't stand her stupid fake news voice and her pointless quotes followed by her shitty smile. I would like to smack her right across the face. The worst is when they had her anchoring an NFL show on ESPN.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hate her too. the only girl i like on their is hannah storm, the rest are absolutely annoying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lottie
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I've never heard this before

• 1 decade ago

I gotta agree with King K Dawg!!!! RT

• 1 decade ago

She's kinda hot. But not as hot as Erin Andrews.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.