Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Whos betters Brandon Roy,joe johnson,or monte ellis?

i say joe johnson because bradon roy but he gets injured to much and monte ellis is just a scorer who do you think is better?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree. Joe Johnson has the best all around game between the 3. He's a solid defender and a great passer who doesn't get much credit because he plays at his own pace, but even though he's silky smooth, he's strong as hell and can back down any guard on the block. There aren't a lot of guys who are built like him. He can also be a sharpshooter with terrific range. Brandon Roy isn't far behind him though, and even though Monte is a beast offensively, he will have to step up his game on the defensive end and work on his jumper to be put in the same category as them.

• 1 decade ago

1.)Monta Ellis is the best because he is the 4th best scorer in the NBA.

2.)Joe Johnson is second because he is a little bit hurt still but he is getting better.

3.)Brandon Roy is third because he was hurt for a very long time but he would of bin first if he wasn't injured.

• TP
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Individually, I'll say Monta is the best. He can create shots and score through various ways and drive. Roy can do so too, but less of a extent to that of Monta. But Roy has better clutch, while Monta not as often. Johnson is actually the one that is "just the scorer". He's a good player, but a little overrated, but very overpaid.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

The raptors do not prefer Monta Ellis in any respect, they have Jose Calderon and Jarrett Jack. As nicely-known Calderon is underrated, he's an wonderful component shield, hes as much as par with Chauncey Billups or possibly even Tony Parker. He was as reliable as... Andre Miller or Mike Bibby, yet he surpassed them..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think Joe Johnson is better than all three of them.Brandon Roy's great,but he gets hurt alot and Monta is great too.

1.Joe

2.Brandon

3.Monta

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

now

1. Monta

2. Johnson

3. Roy

Monta has an almost complete game and is carrying the warriors by himself. he is going to be an all star next year

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Monta Ellis is the best out of all 3.

He can play defense and score at will.

Source(s): little rondo
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.Roy

2.Johnson

3.Ellis

@ Rondo...He can what? play D? lol u must be high.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.