Anime when a Guy falls in love with the girl or both fall in love with eachother?

just like that kind of theme to the story. im tired of shoujo animes when the girl falls for the guy, i want it the other way around. or both boy and girl like eachother. ive already seen, dropped, not interested in :

Kage Kara Mamoru!

kimi ni todoke

nodame cantabile

asu no yoichi

buso Renkin

Omamari Himari

Sora no Otoshimono

Katanagatari

Eureka 7

Xam'd

Shugo Chara

Rosari + vampire

Asobi ni Iku yo!

Kanokon

Sekirei

Negima

To love ru

Love Hina

Bleach

Naruto

True Tears

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

Ichigo 100%

Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari

Macross Frontier

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

Nyan Koi

Bakemonogatari

Girls Bravo

Green Green

MM!

Akikan

Inukami

Shuffle

Kiss x Sis

Clannad

Kanon

Gift Eternal Rainbow

Kaichou wa maid sama

shakugan no shana

The world god only knows

Angel Beats

Chobits

kanon

Honey and clover

Chromed shell Regios

Hayate no Gotoku

Chaos Head

Futakoi

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

Gintama

Kekkaishi

Fate/Stay Night

Kemeko Deluxe

Kanon

clannad

clannad afterstory

heroic age

aquarion

onegai teacher

onegai twins

futakoi

futakoi alternative

Valkyria Chronicles

Nura Rise of the Yokai clan

kanamemo

and a couple of other anime but cant name at teh moment.

Also i would like to know if there is a anime like: Nura Rise of the Yokai Clan or kanamemo. just leave a note next to it so i kno those arent a romantic series so i dont get confused. Thanks Guys for your help!

Update:

Also if you can find an anime like DURARARA! IT WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED BUT DONT SAY BACCANO!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Freeze
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe try Skip Beat. Kyoko starts out liking her childhood friend, Sho. She works two jobs to help him live out his dream to be a famous singer. Then she overhears him talking bad about her to another girl and telling her that he could never love Kyoko. Kyoko decides to get revenge by entering another talent agency and becoming more famous than him. A guy from THAT talent agency gradually starts falling in love with Kyoko but she has no idea because she's doesn't acknowledge that kind of love anymore. Also unknown to Kyoko, Sho starts falling in love with her too, but she only wants to destroy him. I recommend reading the manga because there's more of that sense than the anime. The manga is AWESOME. It's so funny! The anime is pretty good too, but it ends quickly.

Toradora is about a boy and girl who everyone's afraid of who have crushes on each other's best friends. They decide to make a pact to help each other out and gradually fall for each other. VERY gradually. It's a cute anime.

Blood+ is really good, but there isn't too much romance. It's about a high school girl who doesn't remember anything before the last year. She then meets a mysterious man named Haji. She's attacked by a monster called a chiropteran and Haji shows up and tells her to fight. She then finds out that she is the only person who can kill the chiropterans.Three guys love Saya, but she's too distracted by the idea of revenge to pay attention to that type of thing.

And I agree with one of the posts above me! You might like the Wallflower. It's about a scary goth girl named Sunako who's aunt offers free rent to these four extremely attractive boys if they can turn Sunako into a lady. She hates the boys, calling them "creatures of light" and referring to herself as a "creature of darkness". 3 of the 4 boys are terrified of her at first, and the other one fights with her all the time. It's pretty hilarious!

• 9 years ago

If you like Maid-Sama, then you should watch Special A: Takushima Kei is an amazing guy from the show Special A. In this show people who excel in school are put in the "Special A" class. Kei is number 1 in the whole school and the leader of the group. He, however, is head over heals for the number 2 person Hikari. She and Kei have been friends since childhood and she has NEVER beaten him at anything. It's a hilarious anime/manga about her trying to beat him while he fights to gain her attention as more than a friend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urf0Z1N92G8

Youtube thumbnail

&playnext=1&list=PL8EAACD420FF32683

• 4 years ago

Elfen Lied Basalisk

• 9 years ago

You need Kaichou wa Maid-sama! One of the best romance series in ages.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Mirmo de pon

midori no hibi

the wallflower

• 9 years ago

ive never heard of any of the mangas you named

but i LOVE fruits basket (also called furuba)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.