What WWE debut are you most looking forward to (Tyler Black, Mistico, or Kong)?

Best Answer

There all pretty good debuts, I just watch a video of Mistico wrestling, and he has terrific wrestling skill, hes like the new John Morrison! I cant wait for Mistico/ Sin Cara. But also I want to see Kong, so that the Divas division is better, and ive never soon Tyler Black wrestle so i dont really care about him right now.

All 3.

all 3

i'm greater annoying for Bryan Danielson as a results of fact as every person already mentioned, Nigel McGuinness somewhat has a huge gamble to succeed interior the WWE. Bryan Danielson has much less threat of turning into as useful as Nigel McGuinness. Nigel McGuinness is a ultimate wrestler, great on the mic, great air of secret, length, and an beautiful gimmick. Nigel McGuinness has each and all of the needs that a WWE celeb desires to be triumphant. Nigel McGuinness can doubtlessly be a suitable celeb interior the WWE if booked properly. regardless of the undeniable fact that i don't think of Vince will precisely choose Nigel, yet i'm specific that he gets a great reception then Danielson. Bryan Danielson on the different hand is the actual opposite. Bryan Danielson does not place self assurance in mic skills, air of secret, gimmick, length, and so on. He has consistently carried out each little thing although his wrestling skill, that's amazingly underappreciated interior the WWE. i'm annoying for that actual reason. I surely do opt to make certain Bryan Danielson be triumphant interior the WWE and function a useful occupation, yet he will would desire to triumph over many stumbling blocks to develop right into a suitable movie star of the WWE. i'm worried to make certain if WWE will somewhat use Danielson properly. all of us recognize that Nigel McGuinness has a huge gamble, yet will Danielson somewhat get his threat as nicely?

• Weclome back KENTA. To answer your question I would say I'm looking forward to the debut of Tyler Black in the WWE.

Source(s): I'm Gage and I'm The Prophet of Y!A

Mistico. Very talented.

Source(s): The Killswitch Will Be Engaged In 37 Days.
  • Rachel

All three of them.

KONG

• YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!