Teacher gift for d e a t h in family?!?!?!?!?

im in 10th grade and my teachers brother d i e d. i was wondering what kinda gifts i could get her? relatively cheap because i want to do most of it myself. flowers? food (i think that would be good)? but what are some cute things i can put in a basket for her? Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A card would be nice (you could get one from the dollar store since you're on a budget :D or you could maybe make her one), chocolates...may be kind of expensive but they're always nice. Flowers are great too. Maybe a gift card ($10 or $20...however much you're planning to spend) to a restaurant or store would be good too. So, my gift ideas: 1. Card 2. Chocolates 3. Flowers 4. Gift card

I hope some of my ideas help. :)

• Aliz
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

A very nice sympathy card and maybe an enamel pin of a rose or a butterfly. I kind of like the butterfly because it is a symbol of beauty and freedom.

• z
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Honestly a card would really hit home. flowers die ect but a card with some nice words in it would mean alot to your teacher.

• 10 years ago

I think that she would really appreciate something with a real personal touch- how about decorating some cup-cakes?

I'm sure she'd appreciate a nice wee treat at this time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Some magnet, saying "Best teacher" or maybe pencils, pencilcases, you know, that kind of stuff

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.