Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 9 years ago

33 vs 35 inch mud tires for off road?

i have a 95 jeep cherokee running 33s and need a new set. im trying to decide 33s or go to 35s. i think i will be getting mikey thompson baja claws, and the price difference is about $150. what would be the advantage or disadvantage of going up to 35s?

i have a small lift right now, but i plan on fabricating a lift soon based on the rough country 6.5" long arm kit. my friend just ordered it so i can get some accurate measurements before it goes on. it will clear 35s, but i just cant decide if i should make the leap or stick with 33s.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you stick with the 33's, you'll have a lot more flex. But if you only do minor off-roading, and 35's look better, go with those. You don't want your Jeep looking goofy with tires that are either too small or too big, do you?

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The fine bang for the buck in a load variety E mud tire I've noticeable is the Mud King. They seem just like the old BFG M/T, for the reason that the tread is in reality from the equal molds. They are produced as a exclusive label tire in a company owned by BFG and rate alot much less.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.