TD asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Which men clothes should I wear to impress?

I live around NYC and can afford most of anything so what do you recommended for young men to wear like name of designers, watches, shoes, etc. Please don't just tell me to wear loafers, tux, etc. Im looking for casual too, [casual, swim wear, formal, cocktail party and sleep]

Update:

And maybe los angeles style since I plan to live there for awhile but mostly NYC

6 Answers

Relevance
  • AAAAAA
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Calvin Klein, Salvatore Ferragamo, D&G, Z Zegna, Burberry Prorsum, Giorgio Armani, Etro, Diesel, Dsquared, Pringle of Scotland, Versace, Prada, Nicholas K, Richard Chai, rag & bone, John Varvatos, Hermes, Dries Van Noten, DKNY, Lacoste, Emporio Armani, Paul Smith, Iceberg, Michael Kors, Dior, Thom Browne, Costume National, Dunhill, Gianfranco Ferre, Trussardi, Roberto Cavalli, Gucci, Acne, Louis Vuitton, Jil Sander

• 5 years ago

We don't have to do anything that makes us uncomfortable. There are alot of cute clothes out there that a woman can wear without revealing her "goodies". You can even find some at Walmart! The men that are impressed by the "half dressed" women are just immature guys looking for an easy and quick piece of a--! Real men want a real woman who doesn't show her body off for every man she comes in contact with.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Clothing - Ralph Lauren, Chaps, I-Zod, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs and Prada

Shoes and Acessories - Prada, Gucci, Hugo Boss and Louis Vuitton

Swim Wear - Ralph lauren, Ambercrombie or Hollister

If your'e trying to stay within a budget go with some Chaps, Ralph Lauren and Hollister.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There are too many brands and items to list them all here, but in NYC, let Brooks Brothers and Barney's be your guide. In LA, more Zegna, Varvatos and Ferragamo.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Burberry, The Row. Etc...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.