Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Paris Hilton is convert to Muslim?

I m very happy to this news Paris Hilton is convert to Islam she is great women i pride of Paris Hilton Thanks

Favorite Answer

PARIS HILTON IS A MUSLIM

JEDDAH - Saudi Arabia - Former American socialite, Paris Hilton has converted to Islam, her spokesman, Ian Brinkham, has revealed to CBS news.

"She has been toying with the idea for quite a while now and when she was imprisoned at Century Regional Detention Facility in 2007, she encountered a few people who had already converted," Mr Brinkham said.

By converting to the Muslim faith, Paris Hilton has decided to shun her old life as a celebrity skank.

Speaking from an Islamic study retreat in Jeddah, she said: "I have now found total peace in my life. Before, I used to be known as an STD-ridden streetwalker , a 'hoe' and a person of loose morals, but now, things have changed. Allah be praised."

Hollywood

Ms Hilton plans to return to Los Angeles next week to start her own Islamic school in the middle of Beverly Hills.

" This is the religion to be in now. I'm not going to be wearing a piece of red string on my wrist or walk around like a robot talking to Xenu. Islam is the new must-have religion. And I'm going to spread the word of the Koran to everyone," an excited Paris Hilton said.

Paris Hilton also plans to change her name to 'Tahirah' which means 'Pure, chaste' in Arabic. Her Islamic school will open in July and is set to become a popular Hollywood spiritual haunt for many celebrities.

• verra

reliable for her. it would probable do her some reliable, even though it would be particularly a sacrifice. She might could quit partying, ingesting, dressing like how she does and not have intercourse earlier marriage. because she replaced into in penitentiary because of drink human beings theory undesirable of her. because she attire the way she does, human beings think of she's a tart so i think it would do her some reliable.

that's weird,,,,heard this a lot in the past couple of days =) HAHA made me laugh...Allah yihdina kilna !=)

i hear such rumour too but not sure if it's true

no! she is mormon