Kitty asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

Where can I buy a Human Hair full lace caucasian wig?

Hey,

My friend told me that it is possible to buy a human hair, full lace wig on Ebay/ online for around £100/ $160. I am very pale so the lace would need to be very light and I am looking for hair that would suit a caucasian girl.

I would prefer it to be auburn but can settle on blonde or light brown as I can dye it if I need to. Also, i'd like it to be at least 14 inches.

Any help?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Hi there,

Yes. Your friends says right.

Why not try http://www.lacewigswholesaler.com/

K Brothers Hair is a factory direct wholesaler and supplier of the finest human hair full lace wigs, synthetic front lace wigs, hair extensions and men's toupees. They have over one thousand pieces of full lace wigs in stock and could ship to you very soon.

Please feel free to contact them.

For your reference, here I paste the contact info.

Email: qdbros@gmail.com

Short hair is also mainstream, I love lOng hair in guys more, it looks sexy: 3 short hair can look nice but it looks really common

It's all merely a matter of personal preference. We have short hair and guys just like it. And i prefer a man with short hair over a guy with long hair because long curly hair tends to make guys look also girly.

• ?

Human hair wigs permit for a more ordinary look, whether it’s for day-to-day use or for a stage play. Nevertheless, with regards to caring for the wig, just on account that it’s real hair does no longer mean you treat it like the hair to your head. Make certain that you're maintaining the hair in one course and moving your hand from base to the ends of the hair, to preclude knots and tangles. Do not rub or scrub. Subsequent, using cool water, rinse wholly each time. Then wrap the wig in a towel, squeeze most of the water out, shake the wig twice, and spray it with go away-in conditioner. Do not rinse out. Brush very gently, making use of a hair choose or wire brush. Style it on your styrofoam mannequin head. Wig possibly set in rollers and placed underneath a dryer or left in a single day to dry.

they have wigs at the mall that you can buy.