Guess my niece/nephews' names? 10 Pts?

I have a pretty big extended family and have lots of nieces and nephews (some are halves but just the same). See if you can guess the names of the kids who are all under 12. Its similiar to the other "guess the names" games but I put more emphasis on the names themselves rather than the description of the... show more I have a pretty big extended family and have lots of nieces and nephews (some are halves but just the same). See if you can guess the names of the kids who are all under 12. Its similiar to the other "guess the names" games but I put more emphasis on the names themselves rather than the description of the child because I know I can't guess a name by hair color or eye color. I will give 10 points to the one that guess the most correct. Some may be harder than others. Have fun and star if you like it :-)

Her initials are SR....first name is very uncommon......sounds like the name of a desert......has a K in the middle....middle name is a flower

Her initials are LS....first name is pretty common and is a variation of her grandmothers name which is Lorraine....no nickname on the first name.....middle name is in the top 5 of the most popular girls names for 2010

His initials are JM....both the first and middle names are very common and have surely ranked in the top 10 or 20 most popular names for boys in the past couple of years.

Her initials are DL....first name is unique...most people think she is named after a famous race car driver who she shares her first name with while only one letter is different....middle name is a common filler name minus the last letter

Her initials are HA....first name is common and can be spelled many different ways but the way hers is spelled is probably the most basic way...middle name is similiar to Alice.

His initials are DA....first name is 5 letters long and has 2 syllables....middle name is longer than his first name....both names are common however the middle name is more common

His initials are DB....his actual first given name is different from the name he goes by but both begin with the same letter and have the same amount of letters.....the name he goes by is also the name of a old tyme character who wears a coonskin hat......middle name is a "die hard" name.

Her initals are MA......first name which means dark and has 3 syllables is not very common....middle name is a very common 1 syllable name

His initials are SS........first name has 5 letters, 2 syllables and is very unique......middle name is common and has 3 syllables

His initials are DB....he goes by his D name and also a W name....middle name is common and is the same name as part of the name of a board game maker
Update: @the.writeress: not sure if you spelled that flower name right but that's not it....think simpler.

@both: #2 is not Laura but getting warmer and #5's middle name is not Alicia
Update 2: @Leila: Shakira is close on #1. I should have said the name is unique rather than uncommon.