WDYT of these names for an all girls sib-set?

- Luna Beatrix Ivy.

- Willow Vivian Hope.

- Erin Cecilia Violet.

"Luna Willow & Erin"

WDYT of the combinations and do you think they would make cute sister names?

(I, personally, like two middle names. I know others don't but I'm not asking opinions on that. The two middle name tradition will stay!)

Thanks! :]

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Looks like you have good taste, I see lovely classic/ traditional names mixed with wholesome nature names here.

Luna Beatrix Ivy and Willow Vivian Hope mesh very well together. You have a beautiful nature name then a classic/ traditional name and another nature type afterwards (yes I put Hope in that category). Now, when I look at the other pretty name combo you have up there ---> Erin Cecilia Violet you have the same concept except, for the name Erin. Now, Erin is a nice sounding unisex name and doesn't pair as well sitting next to Luna & Willow. I would maybe switch Erin to a nature sounding name like: Amaya (means night rain)/ Raine/ Rayna/ Rose/ Delilah/ Wynd/ Wynter/ Summer/ Autumn/ Leilani/ Leila/ Layla (means beautiful night)/ Maya/ May (means essence of life -- water)/ or even Hannah/ Farrah. This way you have three nature first names.

Or...

If you keep Erin, maybe you can place it elsewhere in the name or change the other two first name to unisex names like: Avery/ Ariel/ Leigh/ Paige/ Peyton/ Jordan/ and etc.

Everything else is simply beautiful and elegant. And good for you with the two middle name tradition, you can honor more great names or people that way. :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

I love all three of those names. I think they're adorable and they all flow really well together. If I would change any of the first names I would say change Erin to Eden but Erin is lovely too I just think Eden might fit better with the other names.

I'm not keen on any of the first middle names but again I love the second middle names (Ivy, Hope and Violet) they all fit with their first names and they're all great names.

Luna Ivy, Willow Hope and Erin/Eden Violet. Obviously if you want two middle names go for it but I would say choose different ones.

Good luck!

• Well, I think the three first names are cute, but the middle names don't "Flow" for me.

I don't know quite how to explain what I mean, but I think you should understand.

And actually, I like the two middle name tradition.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

- Erin Cecilia Violet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ~ A ~
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I'm not a fan of Beatrix, but apart from that, I think the names are absolutely beautiful.

I think they all go really well as a sib-set.

~ {A} ~

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I love all the names! They sound so classic and gorgeous. I like how you gave them each two middle names. These names work excellently well together!!

• 3 years ago

i imagine those are wonderful names. you've tremendous flavor in names. Delilah Elaine-wonderful biblical call Addison Grace-quite fantastically & i like the nickname Addie Carter Levi-LOVE this call-one in all my favorites Jackson Tyler-large wonderful flows nicely mutually in case you want those names, you may want to also like the names Delia, Cecelia, Adelyn, Carson, Caleb, & Chase. desire this facilitates :D ??

• 9 years ago

I think all those names are cute individually and as a sibset.

• 9 years ago

all beautiful names

• 9 years ago

I think they are all beautiful names and that they go wonderfully together

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.