When do you think Sting will sign a Contract Extension with TNA?

BQ-1: Do you think it will be a 1-Year Externsion? Could it be a Multi-Year Extension?

BQ-2: What will be the on-camera reaction of IMMORTAL To The Return of Sting?

BQ-3: Do you expect Sting to challenge TNA World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy?

BQ-4: Will we see a Ric Flair vs. Sting Match sometime this year?

BQ-5: Will there be a Hulk Hogan vs. Sting Match sometime this year?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • TNA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Today

BQ yes

BQ 2 happy thinking he'll join them

BQ 3 possible yes.

BQ4 We might. Be nice if they would have 1 final match vs each other

BQ5. I hope not. Hogan has big time back problems just had back surgery a few months ago. Hogan needs to stay away from fighting. He's going to kill himself if he doesn't. His body can't take it anymore.

• Steve
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He already has.

BQ-1: 1 year

BQ-2: A look of shock.

BQ-3: It will be Sting vs Hardy at the next PPV.

BQ-4: There's a good chance.

BQ-5: Maybe.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

authentic now Jeff hardy is interior the centrestage of controversy in TNA. and because TNA has ultimately accomplished something which will "substitute TNA for ever", I anticipate this attitude to run for atleast 6 months. So while Jeff Hardy's settlement expires, he's normally the two the TNA worldwide Heavyweight Champion or the no a million Contender. So he will probable sign a clean settlement for a million extra 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. Or if TNA does the clever component and Hogan and Jarret screw Hardy and make Anderson the poster boy of their sturdy and champion (WHICH they might desire to have accomplished), then hardy will probable leave TNA next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He showed up for tonight's taping of Impact, so I assume he's in as of right now.

BQ2: ?

BQ3: Probably. He'd be a good opponent to fill up some time.

BQ4: Geez I hope not. A 62 year old vs. a 52 year old isn't an epic match-up.

BQ5: Did you see their work together in 1997 and 1999? It wasn't a good thing. Sting needs to work with someone that can give the illusion of movement and sell for him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And I Quote "There are too many bonus questions Julius C posted up."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.