Jeff green for Kendrick Perkins, who got a better deal?

I like what the thunder got in return more because that's what the thunder has been lacking for. I know they traded a decent power forward in green but they still got ibaka

Pretty decent lineup

PG: Westbrook

SG: Selfosa(spelled his name wrong)

SF: Durant

PF: Ibaka

C: Perkins

Best Answer

The Thunder got the better deal by far.

Thunder Got the better deal all the way. They got Perkins whos a big size Defensive Center, and A High Scoring backup PG in Nate Robinson.

• Eric B

Put it THIS WAY: Pau Gasol and Kobe are opening up a bottle of 6th Ring Championship Champagne RIGHT NOW!!! ...because if the Celtics meet the Lakers in the postseason, it is LIGHTS OUT for Boston faithful and their Big 3.

Epic Fail Trade of the Decade! Epic Fail! Truly inept of Danny Ainge and I would not doubt for a second that he was acting out his adolescent ''Me, me, me, me!" tantrums.

On the Flip Side: if the Lakers meet the OKC Thunder, they now have big Kendrick Perkins to look to do what they (Thunder) could NOT do VS the Lakers in 2010: dominate in the paint and rebound. NOW THEY HAVE THAT DOMINATION IN THE FORM OF PERKINS.

fyi: Pau Gasol is Kendrick's whipping boy!

Im a celtics fan and i can honestly say im pretty ******** pissed right now

FTW

Why would they make such a trade?

Perk was the only reason dwight had a hard time scoring against boston

He's such a good defender

I mean nate alright not that upset

We still got Dwest but it's his intensity that i loved

but he did always shoot up 3's outta nowhere so w/e about him

And cool we got a 6'10 guy in jeff and ANOTHER 7 footer in kristic which he alright

if he got buff i seen him play not really impressed

they got the better deal......i always thought Perk would stay in boston

maybe we'll sign him again wouldnt be surprised

The Thunder hands down. They look down right scary now. I think Jeff Green is a good player but I would rather have Perkins..

Thunder because now the Celtics don't have a versatile defender like Perkins

Thunder,

well im a Celtics fan and loved Perkins its hard to see him leave especially so unexpected but they are thinking of the future. Thunder is my 2nd favorite team so if he had to go why not there. i cant wait to see Perkins tomorrow probly going to look weird seeing him in a uniform thats not Celtics.

Source(s): Celtic Pride
  • Thunder hands down

Thunder. They needed a center and they got it.