Philosophically speaking, Why do we answer questions on Yahoo! Answers?

Ever wonder why we answer questions on Yahoo! Answers? Some people tell me it's because they are bored, but honestly, did you ever really think about it and try to figure out exactly why you answer these questions? Do you think it's because we really always want to be right? or just want to give wrong... show more Ever wonder why we answer questions on Yahoo! Answers? Some people tell me it's because they are bored, but honestly, did you ever really think about it and try to figure out exactly why you answer these questions? Do you think it's because we really always want to be right? or just want to give wrong answers to confuse the questioner? or just get people angry to vent out our misery? Are we really satisfied with answering these questions after doing them for so long, and is it still really worth doing it? What do you think?