Anonymous

how can i transfer electrical energy through air?

i know that data can transfer!!!

so why not electrical energy!!!

i have phone but not enough battery then it worth less!!!

so give me idea so i make my project about it!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

You can, it's called lightning.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Read up on Nikola Tesla. The basics of what you are talking about require a changing magnetic field and you to put something in that field. This will allow for electrical charge to build on on the thing you have placed in the field.

You can watch this it shows how this phenomena can be used to light a light bulb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DumgUdJhzpo

Youtube thumbnail

the people in this report are up set and want the power lines to run underground, instead of over head. But the ground can not stop an electric field so you would get the exact same results with an underground line. This is an example of fear mongering with bad science. there are lots of them out there. Do a search on the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide.....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

dude..what you are talking about is called as wireless energy transfer...this is very much possible but i don't think that making a project on this topic is a very smart idea since the concept itself is in initial stages and if u are not a scientist ...erm....i think its not a very smart idea to make a project on this topic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.