Teeth grinding cures?

One of my front teeth is a Veneer, i grind my teeth in my sleep so the Veneer snaps, i've had a new one made now but that also came out and the dentist glued it back on today. He said this is because of grinding. Has anybody got any good cures? I don't know if i can wear mouth guards because that might... show more One of my front teeth is a Veneer, i grind my teeth in my sleep so the Veneer snaps, i've had a new one made now but that also came out and the dentist glued it back on today.
He said this is because of grinding. Has anybody got any good cures? I don't know if i can wear mouth guards because that might affect my veneer like pull it out?
Update: i asked for grinding cures, not if i have worms? Or to so exercise because apparently i've never sweated or done any :S I appreciate the comments but they're not relevant