What are some American products Australians would like to receive?

I live in America, and met some new friends here that were visiting from Australia. I was thinking of sending them some things from the US that they could not get in Australia - for example, they said that Reeses peanut butter cups and the red plastic party cups were very rare in Australia, so I wanted to include those. What are some other things I can get easily in the USA that are hard to find in Australia?

thanks in advance!

• Penny
    Best Answer

Twinkies---the original and now they have the limited edition of chocolate & strawberry. Peanut butter M & M,s--

If you are going to send any type of food--you might have a problem --check with your local post office to see what type of items you are permitted to send. I would also choose items which are not very heavy--for it will cost you lots of money.

The best bet would be to ask them what they would like you to send over--if they were over on holidays they surly have some idea of what they like while over in the States.

• conda

I've never seen Twinkies in Australia, not that I would eat them anyway.

Agree with Hershey's.

Maybe some kind of alcoholic drink. Bourbon is very popular here but I'm guessing we just have the standard labels eg Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Makers Mark, Wild Turkey. The only bourbon liqueur I have seen is Wild Turkey's American Honey so maybe a JD liqueur or something.

In my town we have a shop that stocks sweets and stuff from the USA that you can't buy otherwise.

Hersheys, Reeses, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Lucky Charms, that plastic cheese stuff they put in burgers (but that would probably go off in the mail)

Your cans and bottles of coca cola look different. We just have to old coke which is the best.

• lost.?

Hershys chocolate.

muslim integration?

do u have that in the states?