Tori Amos' Last Meal on Earth?

What was Tori Amos' response to the question (who I assume is a portrayal of God who is asking the questions) "What would be your last meal on earth" or something along those lines. I also know that one of the responses to "God's" questions was "The Wolf". I have searched high and low, googled it to death and cant find the answer. I do know it is Tori Amos for a fact that is answering the questions. I do not know if it is the start of a song or the end or even if it is a bonus track. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

here's the whole thing:

I: Welcome to the end of your life. What is your name?

T: My name is Tori Amos.

I: And how do you describe yourself.

T: I guess I describe myself as Atilla the Honey.

I: You are about to begin your last 24 hours on the planet Earth. Is there anything you'd like to confess?

T: No way. I'm not, I'm not going for that one.

I: Where will you spend the last day of your life?

T: Near some pasta, cuz it's like the best. It's the most yummiest thing. I don't care where I am as long as there's a great fat Italian cook close by.

I: Who will you have sex with?

T: The wolf. It's a really sexy man. A really, really sexy man.

I: What music will you listen to?

T: Zeppelin. Because it's passionate to me and it's..it goes beyond fears, that music.

I: What film will you watch?

T: Um...I'll watch The Jungle Book. I love The Jungle Book.

I: What vices will you indulge in?

T: The Peace pipe and some pasta with cream sauce in it because normally I can't have any dairy when I'm on the road. So I'm gonna have like loads of fattening stuff and it won't get on my thighs because I'm not gonna have a body anymore so it doesn't matter.

I: How would you like to die?

T: With the sunset.

I: How would you like your body disposed of?

T: I wanna be burned. Definitely burned. Like the witches.

I: What do you expect the afterlife to be like?

T: A lot like here. To be honest. I don't think that there's gonna be a huge difference, it's not like all of a sudden i'm gonna have a ice cream with cheese or anything. I don't really know what we'd talk about yet. I think the afterlife is a continuation of lessons. So I don't really think that there would be a huge change. Maybe the way that I saw this place would change. Looking at it from a different perspective.

I: How will you sell yourself to Saint Peter?

T: Hopefully I will have been able to Mary Magdaline before I'd run into Peter. And she knows all the dirt on Peter.

Source(s): atilla the honey

She is astounding. I basically ordered The BeeKeeper piano e book. i won't be in a position to attend to dive into it. i'm nevertheless a newbie yet hoping that i will %. up the %. and play a number of it. Yo George Velvet Revolution the wonderful thing approximately velocity basically approximately Rosey eire unique Sinsuality Cornflake woman Jackie's potential God Little Earthquakes China digital Ghost the flexibility of Orange Knickers woman Disappearing Code purple Devils and Gods physique and Soul Roosterspur Bridge primary excitement Martha's silly Ginger so long Pisces Hoochie woman Marys of the sea Blood Roses caught a Lite Sneeze merciless She's your Cocaine Playboy Mommy Crucify previous the project the incorrect Band