Why can't i play stick rpg 2?

Every time I go to xgenstudios.com and find the stick rpg 2 game, a new window pops up and instead of beginning the game, the screen remains blank except for a very small box in the top left-hand corner of the screen with a red circle, a blue rectangle, a yellow square and a green triangle. Does anyone know how to fix this because it does this on every single game on xgenstudios.com but almost never does it to any games on any other websites even if it is the same game as one on xgenstudios.com. Hopefully somebody knows if there is something i have to enable or something in order to play these games?

Favorite Answer

i don't think so. try getting the director cut online. maybe ill work. try google Stick RPG 2 DIrector Cut. think you might have to buy the game.

It's a great invention called Google.

Xgen Studios Login

The same thing happens to me, except, when I go to it, a bunch of blue stick figures show up and whenever I move my arrow keys around they move in the direction I push the arrow keys. Maybe the game is broken. It's quite stupid if you ask me.