I like a rich girl but unfurtunally I'm poor?

Ok so I'm 20 years old I work at a really fancy Clubsport , in there they have alot of racquetball courts that's how I got to know this beautiful lady. She is 19 and she is rich I'm not going on details because I would never end typing . I remember my first girlfriend went I was 15 we went out for 1... show more Ok so I'm 20 years old I work at a really fancy Clubsport , in there they have alot of racquetball courts that's how I got to know this beautiful lady. She is 19 and she is rich I'm not going on details because I would never end typing . I remember my first girlfriend went I was 15 we went out for 1 month and she dumped me because I didn't have money to take her to the movies. I'm a really poor guy I have been working hard all my life since I was 5 years I used to help my grand mother on her space at the swapt
meet in Mexico . I play racquetball at work all the guys are really generouse with me I got a lot of tips from them this pass Christmas . There is this girls that plays racquetball too we talk while we wait for our turn I can tell she feels something about me because everytime I play she is always there. Watching how I play and I always do the same and when she scores a point she smiles at me and winks at me. I live in a 1 bethroom apartment with my parents I sleep in the living room and my finalcial situation ia the worst right now. She lives in a gated commuty in a 3 story house she drives a Mercedes Benz to go to the club and for some reason I think she feels something about me . Should I talk to her and tell how I feel or should I keep my mouth and my poor thoughs to myself I'm really frusteded and I need some help with this stuff I will appreciate your help . Thank you