What are your perceived major barriers to success in internet marketing?

I really enjoy writing articles on all things internet marketing and help people crack the code for making money online. I specialize in reverse engineering highly effective strategies from the likes of Frank Kern, John Reese and the other heavy hitters in internet marketing. Anyway's I would really like some feedback as to what you think may be holding you back from healthy online earnings.

No matter how weird or wonderful your answers would love to hear them all so I can better provide top notch FREE content on my dablufox Hubpage acocunt.

Thanks in advance for all your answers!

Favorite Answer

Hello there! I like your question so much; well I think there are only four major issues why internet marketing does not succeed One is the marketer is not aware of their personality, why? Personality does affect your market in a very relative way; a market that is same with a marketer personality would last longer because the interest is there, its present. Secondly is the marketer does not take the market seriously. Third is the marketer is not open to changes and innovation and lastly, the marketer does not have the ability to manage his/her time.

Source(s): You may want to check this out; it’s a spot where in you can find a lot of information about Internet marketing browse to these pages and you’ll gonna love it. http://www.inselfdevelopment.com/self-development/ I believe this can help you.

I agree with several people as far as needing perseverance and belief in yourself. But I also think TOO much information -- otherwise known as "information overload" -- can prevent some from pushing ahead. I know it frustrated me to no end for a while. I just had to pick ONE method and focus on accomplishing it until I saw results. I think a lot of newcomers to internet marketing get taken in on all the different aspects of creating an online business and they get overwhelmed.

My tips for not succumbing to info overload:

1. Stop reading your emails. I get a ton of emails from different marketers trying to sell me stuff all day long. If you're serious about starting your business, you need to focus. Once you get set up, you can go back to checking your mail.

2. Focus on creating a squeeze page and building a list. I think that's the most important thing you can do. Some marketers will say you don't need a list to make money, and the truth is you don't. But you lose the opportunity to create ongoing income if you don't have those buyers on your list. And even if they don't buy, at least they're still on your list. You can keep offering them free stuff and promote your offers until they DO buy.

There's probably a bunch of different answers to this question, but that's my take on it. If you're new to internet marketing and are in need of free resources, check out the link below. Hope my comments help someone. :-)

I think a lot of it has got to do with fitting in with the "WWE way" if you like.It's a case of how these stars would work with the bookings, storylines & the WWE fanbase.For sure a lot of the TNA roster wouldn't have the "style" or physique to succeed and hiring stars from rival promotions is always a risk.But a couple of stars could make that leap. Christopher Daniels may not have the physique to fit the WWE title mould.But he comes with a background in NJPW & ROH with a talented technical style guaranteed to succeed.He's won tag titles in TNA & NJPW plus the X Division 3 times ~ no mean feat.A classy performer with a solid moveset, who is that over with fans, he's enjoying a new level of success as Curry Man.I think he could fit the Jeff or Matt Hardy roles in WWE. Roxxi Laveaux could definitely make it in the Divas roster.She has a big advantage already, in that she's a properly trained wrestler.She has been in Lucha Libre Feminil, CMML & Shimmer among others~ so she has the experience & skill.She has won women's titles in these promotions, so Roxxi knows who to work at the top level.Most of the matches that she's had in Impact have been entertaining & well-worked.She could easily work a heel role on Raw or SD.

A lot find little or no success because of a lack of the following:

1) Motivation

2) Perseverance

3) Patience

4) Know-how

5) Communication Skills

Definitely looking for authors like you to help write content for my website. Check the link below if you're interested.

Not being patient is the top barrier.