Please Help me on my Geography Homework!!!!!!!?

1.

Which country is the cleanest most prosperous country in Southeast Asia?

A. Singapore

B. Indonesia

C. East Timor

D. Thailand

2.

Although nuclear energy does not directly produce carbon dioxide, opponents are concerned about which of the following?

A. Nuclear power plants creating unemployment problems

B. The governments of nuclear producing countries are loosening regulations on nuclear plant construction.

C. The mining of uranium and the storing of waste actually result in production of secondary carbon dioxide pollution.

D. The production of nuclear power is creating an abundance of available fossil fuels.

3.

What does a bilateral trade agreement mean?

A. It’s a multi-sided agreement.

B. It’s a one-sided agreement.

C. It’s a two-sided agreement.

D. It’s a many-sided agreement.

4.

According to the video about the political debate on nuclear energy, ALL the candidates were in agreement about the topic: Nuclear energy was a good choice for alternative energy sources.

A. true

B. false

5.

Where are the radioactive materials from the fission process kept?

A. Inside the water cycling through the reactor -- far away from the environment.

B. In big drums and then released as hazardous waste.

C. They are buried in government approved waste sites.

D. They are released into near-by river systems to be cleaned by mother nature.

• Randal
    Favorite Answer

1. Which country is the cleanest most prosperous country in Southeast Asia?

==> A. Singapore

2. Although nuclear energy does not directly produce carbon dioxide, opponents are concerned about which of the following?

==> C. The mining of uranium and the storing of waste actually result in production of secondary carbon dioxide pollution.

3.

==> C. It’s a two-sided agreement.

4. According to the video about the political debate on nuclear energy, ALL the candidates were in agreement about the topic: Nuclear energy was a good choice for alternative energy sources.

A. true

B. false

I did not see the video you are referring to. However, I find it hard to believe that ALL candidates were in agreement on anything. Therefore, I would say FALSE.

5. Where are the radioactive materials from the fission process kept?

==> C. They are buried in government approved waste sites.

I hope this makes sense and is helpful.