Is Gaddafi as crazy as Kim Jong Il?

Why haven't we heard more about this guy?

Does he really have an all-female personal guard?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Gaddafi is a nutty as a fruitcake. Kim Jong Il is not just crazy he is dangerous, Gaddafi is not really dangerous. When I was going to college back in the 80's he tried to convince a group of students in my college to help street gangs over throw the government in the US. He tried to smuggle arms into the US to give to several street gangs in major cities.

Back in the 80's he was in the media more than Saddam was in the past 20 years. Gaddafi got ***** slapped and disappeared for a while. It was just a matter of time before he surfaced. I have heard rumors that he has an all-female personal guard.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kim is crazy. Gaddafi is just a dictator ready to lose everything that he has. He should take money and run to Venezuela as fast as he can.

• TBone
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

You must be young. Gaddafi was in between Ayatolla Komeni and Sadam on the timeline of idiots that messed with America.

We all heard about him in the 80s

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

not near as crazy as Kim Jong Il

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

he's unquestionably keen to purpose nukes. in spite of the incontrovertible fact that, there is not any want for conflict to consequence from that, and if there's a conflict, there is not any clarification why the U.S. might could sustain a correspondence - despite the fact that we maximum in all threat may well be, provided that Bush is president. testing nukes is one component. Launching a nuclear first strike is yet another component fullyyt. the guy is loopy yet he isn't any fool; i myself do no longer see him attacking all people with nukes. His purpose is principally to steer away from the U. S. from attacking him.

• 9 years ago

Yep, he is. He's Obama in the future if he gets his way lol, really time in power destroys perspective and leaves them nutty as a fruitcake ... nothing against homosexuals, a real fruitcake, with nuts in it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The last time he made news of any significance was when we bombed his *** during the Reagan administration.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, he is. He is also a drunkard. But I've known about that for a couple decades now.

• 9 years ago

yes he have all-female personal guard

and you should watch al jazeera english in youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlJazeeraEnglish

you can see what true hapining in libya and the middle east

• Mythos
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Crazy is as crazy does.

That defines both of them, yes?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.