Jay™
Jay™ asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 years ago

Can you take anabolic steroids for your own personal use?

Let it be known that I am NOT considering steroid use (I've been educated enough on it). Just wondering if you were allowed to take if if you do not participate in any sporting activities. Like, let's say I was looking to get more buff and muscular; can I take anabolic steroids to assist me with that?

Depends where you live. Here in the US the answer is NO. They treat them just as any other drug here. I hear the penalties are pretty harsh too, not just a slap on the wrist. You would think you could do what ever you want to your own body in a free country but apparently not.

unfortunetly no

its pretty stupid but, thats our government

edit

yeah i have a friend that got 10 years for having a 10 week cycle of d-bol and some other crap in his car(thats like 300-1000 pills i honestly dont know) and they said he was selling it because there was so much

from what i remember each d-bol pill is 10mg and dosages range from 30-60mg a day

i know people that have went to jail for a year

etc etc

its freaking retarded, but what can i do?

You will definitely get muscles but at what cost? Mood swings plus damage to your vital organs over time. Better to use natural supplements that will help you grow muscles. Good luck...

Source(s): www.dietsolutionbonus.com