Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

What do you think, Dearborn MI Christians finally stand up against pro moslem, anti Christian bias!?

Isnt' it about time WE take a stand?

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Legal/Default.aspx?id=12...

Pooh,

If I had MY way, we'd start registering all of them now, against the time when it will come time to begin deportations and/or internments.

Then after we get them locked up, we come for their apologists.

Have you read of the 'secret' FEMA camps? I wonder to what use they will be put...

Favorite Answer

You know, I spent the first 25 years of my life living in or near Detroit, and there was never a problem with the Muslim population in Dearborn. I had many (non-Muslim) friends who lived in Dearborn and they never had any problems.

Even after 9/11 when the federal government wanted Dearborn to create a record of all Muslims living in the city and turning that information over, the (Christian) mayor of Dearborn stood up and told the fed to go f*** itself.

So you'll excuse me if I don't take the word of some overzealous Christian fundie that there's a "Muslim bias" in Dearborn. Especially since the Muslim population in Dearborn is STILL the religious minority compared to the overall population.

This article doesn't give any details about why the people were arrested so it's awfully hard to give any sort of intelligent comment here. For all we know, this was at a private event in which solicitation - of any sort - was not permitted. If that's the case it doesn't matter what they were advertising - God, Diamonds, Cable TV, etc. - the organizers of the event were well within THEIR rights to have the people removed.

But of course, since it's Muslim vs. Christian, the Christians MUST be suffering from oppression, right?