What happened to style these days? People used to make themselves look good, now they try hard to look ugly. Y?
In the wild west times women wore those long dresses and hoop skirts. Men wore suits pretty much.
Then in the 1920's women wore those effortless flappers. And short, yet still ladylike hair styles. Men again wore suits mostly. Glamor reigned supreme.
Then in the 1950's people wore very casual attire that was still very fancy and pretty, by today's standards!
In the 1960's women wore mini skirts and go-go boots. Hot! And men wore suits still mostly! But it was styled differently! Women would wear beautiful elaborate hair styles.
In the 1970's people relaxed a little but STILL men wore suits even if it was a leisure suit! And the ladies kept it simple with the make up and hair. But they still tired to look their best!
Woah! The 1980's!!!! People wore anything and everything to make themselves look great! New fabrics, lace, hairspray, makeup. Even men got dressed up!
The 1990's people had more fun with color and still dressed up. With floral prints, playing with different fabrics, and so on. But ladies still did their hair, short hair with bangs was really in. And even men had hairstyles!!!!!
In the 2000's things went crazy! I would say 2006 is when the world went to hell! This bu11$#!t "hipster" "style" came. Yuck!!!! ALL black, no shape, hair all in your face. Men wearing hoodies! HOODIES! Wtf?
People came in with this stupid emo stuff. It was the gateway for bad style! Now we have people wearing no color. Wearing THICK rimmed "nerd" glasses. Hats that don't fit. Shirts that dont fit. Hair all in their face, messy not styled. They make it look like they "just rolled out of bed." Why are they making themselves look ugly on purpose!? People will look back at history and ask wtf happened to style?
I have some ideas why this happened:
1. The recession - black is the cheapest "color" dye (look it up)
2. people are stupid - the internet makes the young feel like they are so smart yet they are so dumb
3. people just don't care - too lazy to find out what is right
4. people are evil - they want to cut off the circulation of blood to you legs with skinny jeans
5. people are insane - mental problems
6. people were brainwashed to dress this way - the media can make you buy anything
7. people can't afford to look good so they made looking like $#!t stylish - cheap people
8. people ran out of ideas - they refuse to use their brain, schools cutting art programs
9. no more good fasion designers - only wh@ck j0bs
10. the AA laws hired ret@rds instead of the best applicants - the un"equal opportunity law"
Why do you think style went to hell these days?