Wwe style wedding how should i do it?

My boyfriend and I discuss marriage in the near future probably when the economy gets better but i decide since my bf and i are huge wrestling fans (mostly wwe) that ill have the wedding wwe style with him dressing up as undertaker or triple h and i as michelle mccool or stephanie mcmahon (by the way all four of... show more My boyfriend and I discuss marriage in the near future probably when the economy gets better but i decide since my bf and i are huge wrestling fans (mostly wwe) that ill have the wedding wwe style with him dressing up as undertaker or triple h and i as michelle mccool or stephanie mcmahon (by the way all four of them are marry undertaker-michelle and triple Stephanie) and have my best friend who is a wwe fan maid of honor as either layla or any other wwe diva or past divas and have bridesmaids and grooms men as either divas/superstars or regular wwe fans and we come out to entrance musics and probably have the pastor wear a vince mcmahon style tux the reason why i wanted to do a wwe style wedding is we are planning to go to wrestle mania the following year since we like september as our wedding month any ideas aperricate please
8 answers 8