Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

guys told me i was hot but girls told me i was average?

today i was late for gym. we were doing girls vs guys bball in the gym. i changed into my gym shorts and t-shirt since the gym is heated.

when i walked in all the boys started wolf whistling and call out "hey sexy babe" or "you look hot in those little spandex shorts" and stuff like that.

later in the locker room all the girls were telling me "you're nothing special, just average" and some even said "you could stand to lose a few pounds".

what do you think?

http://img811.imageshack.us/i/p1070005.jpg/

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ayy good gurrls gotta get down wit da gangstas so ya know wat it is alla dem other girls be jealous cuz u kno wat it is ya hearrrd?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think you should consider the people you are asking lol if you got the 25 LEAST popular guys in school and asked them, what do you think their answer would be? More so would you even care lol those are not the 25 you are after. I am a dude but gonna have to go with the girls here. What is so bad in what they said? I do not get it. Look I can see nothing to complain about you. You are not fat in any way. There is no disproportions so be happy. You are a female so I would look if you walked in front of me. Now on the other side of the coin... You are not a killer body lol but few are. I guess that is why they call it that. So in reality there is nothing special about it. It is average (good height to weight ratio & things) nothing bad..... Hence they spoke the truth & you are making way to much out of it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Obviously. The girls comments were coming from jealousy. Omg. How old are you you shouldn't put pictures like that online! Anyway...... Your not perfect so don't feel all high n mighty, but those girls saying that stuff was because they were jealous over the attention you were getting from the guys

• 9 years ago

Don't listen to them (the girls that is)! Sure, you have curves but nobody wants a twig with no shape. And who cares what they think anyway, it's what the GUYS think that will get you a boyfriend:) They r just jealous.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I think ur pretty hot those other girls are just jealous and shallow.

• 9 years ago

Girls were lying you look nice

• Meh
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

i think you're sexxy, you must have a round tight booty that hypnotize boys. you don't need to lose any pounds

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the girls probably just dont like u cuz ur a slut.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Their jealous.

Girls are catty b******

Live by that, and life is easier.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.