promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

Did the 2 contributing facts help condemn Amanda Knox?

ok, her image was so distorted by the media as the evil sexual predator!! but she was surely just an ordinary girl bordering in her twenties. she had only been with raff for a week so what in heavens sake would they want to kill someone for at that stage? i belive it was rudy alone and her image was distorted by the media to help produce scandal.

however, thats not my question!! i have 2 questions about Amanda Knox (please answer them, not the above!!)

1) what was wrong with her calling herself Foxy Knoxy? she was good at soccer and it was a nickname, also a sexual title yes, but is that really harmful? was she supposed to call herself Ugly Duckling? take a look at the names on this site. does everyone live up to their avatar name?

2) she was a creative writer and therefore can be seen by others who dont understand imagination and the power of its extent as a bit eccentric. but just because she wrote about things doesnt mean she would go out and do them. take a look at all the fictional crime books out there!! pure fiction!!

i think she deserves another appeal. i dont know if raff was involved, he seems a bit weird but still that doesnt make him a killer. but rudy admits being there the nite of the murder, he had stalked meredith for a month and did so with other girls and his was the only bloody footprint in the house. then he fled the country and thats when i think amanda was used as a scapegoat.

what are your views on this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

1) Foxy knoxy.. that's like saying someone who is flirty and.. sleeps around. To most of the world, that isn't a good thing.

2) Well.. sure it could all just be fiction, but as you can see, she fit the part as a total sociopath. Sociopaths many times find pleasure in power and hurting others, which explains why she would write a horrid story about rape and murder. Her roomate said she was just laughing and acting like nothing happened after the murder. She was promiscuous, and seemed to use lots of drugs... Not that these things always equal sociopath, but she just seems like a typical sociopath... And sociopaths will have no problem murdering someone they dislike.

What are my thoughts on this?

The evidence against Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito is overwhelming. They gave completely different accounts of where they were, who they were with and what they were doing on the night of the murder. Neither Knox nor Sollecito have credible alibis despite three attempts each. All the other people who were questioned had one credible alibi that could be verified. Innocent people don’t give multiple conflicting alibis and lie repeatedly to the police.

The DNA didn’t miraculously deposit itself in the most incriminating of places.

An abundant amount of Raffaele Sollecito’s DNA was found on Meredith’s bra clasp. His DNA was identified by two separate DNA tests. Of the 17 loci tested in the sample, Sollecito’s profile matched 17 out of 17.

According to Sollecito’s forensic expert, Professor Vinci, Knox’s DNA was on Meredith’s bra.

Amanda Knox’s DNA was found on the handle of the double DNA knife and a number of independent forensic experts – Dr. Patrizia Stefanoni, Dr. Renato Biondo and Professor Francesca Torricelli – categorically stated that Meredith’s DNA was on the blade. Sollecito knew that Meredith’s DNA was on the blade which is why he twice lied about accidentally pricking her hand whilst cooking.

There were five instances of Knox’s DNA mixed with Meredith’s blood in three different locations in the cottage.

It’s not a coincidence that the three people – Knox, Sollecito and Guede – who kept telling the police a pack of lies are all implicated by the DNA and forensic evidence.

Amanda Knox voluntarily admitted that she was involved in Meredith’s murder in her handwritten note to the police on 6 November 2007. After she was informed that Sollecito was no longer providing her with an alibi, she stated on at least four separate occasions that she was at the cottage when Meredith was killed. At the trial, Sollecito refused to corroborate Knox’s alibi that she was at his apartment.

Knox accused an innocent man, Diya Lumumba, of murdering Meredith despite the fact she knew he was completely innocent. She didn’t recant her false and malicious allegation against Lumumba the whole time he was in prison. She admitted that it was her fault that Lumumba was in prison in an intercepted conversation with her mother on 10 November 2007.

The guy at the hardware store or whatever said she saw her come into buy cleaning supplies which she allegedly doesn't remember.

The prosecutor said they most likely met up with rudy to buy drugs.. what kind of drugs? Meth can make you do some crazy things when you are in that state of mind. You think you can do anything, like you are a god.

I highly doubt her only drug of choice was weed. I'm sure she was high on something, coupled with the fact that she disliked her roomate already, and on top of that she's a sociopath... she's TOTALLY guilty.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Bear
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Lord Longford,used to say the same about Myra Hindley!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.