Ladies: Would it be a turn off if a guy keeps farting during sex, like really loud and smelly?

ok I have a problem when I am pounding a girl I start building up this huge fart, and I always stop and she thinks I am trying not to ***, but really I am holding in this massive fart! So I always have to run to the bathroom and pretend I have to pee and I fart in the bathroom but normally its so loud it echos... show more ok I have a problem when I am pounding a girl I start building up this huge fart, and I always stop and she thinks I am trying not to ***, but really I am holding in this massive fart!

So I always have to run to the bathroom and pretend I have to pee and I fart in the bathroom but normally its so loud it echos off the bathroom walls and I think she can hear the sheer power.

So do you think next time i can just let loose and release little squeek farts with each thrust?