HELP. Genital Problems...?

To start off, i'm 13. but the top part of my vagina is like, fat. just flat out fat. i'm overweight... so i don't know if that plays a part in it. But its disgusting.. like when i wear my uniform pants (for school) theres a bulge under my belt that looks like i have male parts. if i lose weight, will i lose this also? and are there any exersices i can do?

please do not tell me my vagina is normal & i'm just thinkin this, because honestly.. its not. i can grab the fat on the top of it... its repulsive, i know.

**wrong category btw**

• B
    Favorite Answer

Some people are naturally larger there. Do you have a regular doctor for physicals? That is who you should ask, they would be able to give you a lot more information than people out here on the internet.

I wouldn't worry too much. as B said, some people are naturally larger there. If you are worried about it then go and see a doctor. losing weight may help as well. The best thing to do is go and speak to a doctor- that will at least put your mind at rest. it sounds normal to me. As for being embarrassed in front of the doc (which sounds like you might be) i seriously wouldn't worry. Those guys and girls have seen all this before.

.A Fat Vagina To Me Is A Good Thing.. Camel Toe Is Sexy Lol.. No But Really Be Happy With Your Body Nothing Is Wrong With It Or You & There Is Nothing You Can Do To Fix It.! =)

My vagina is FAt too and kinda ugly!! Sweety don't worry about all vagina's are different.