promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 9 years ago

Janet Napolitano Vows Justice for Slain U.S. Agent But wait, they still have not done anything about Border?

Janet Napolitano Vows Justice for Slain U.S. Agent But wait, they still have not done anything about Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry's case have they?

And when another US law enforcement officer is killed in the line of duty, they will give more speeches and more empty promises ?I wonder if anyone at the funeral asked Holder or Janet if they still thought Mexico was safe? Or maybe they'd like to spend a little time down at the border even? I don't know how his family members could even stand to look at those two knowing full well that nothing will be done to bring his murders to justice and these two , plus their chief, will continue to lay out the welcome mat for more and more illegals and criminals.

Janet Napolitano, Homeland Security Secretary, pledged that “justice will be brought” to the Mexican gunmen who fatally shot American immigration agent Jaime Zapata.

"Make no mistake: justice will be brought to those involved," Napolitano said. "We owe nothing less to the memory of agent Zapata and to those who are still on the job in Mexico."

Zapata and another agent from the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement were attacked with gunfire on Tuesday while en route from Mexico City to Monterey, an industrial area about 100 miles south of Texas. Zapata was killed while his fellow agent was shot in the arm and leg.

"I can speak for the entire administration when I say we're not only saddened by the loss of an agent but we're outraged by this act of violence against an officer of the United States," Napolitano told US lawmakers Thursday.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano speaks during the State Department's annual meeting of the President's Inte... Read Moreragency Task Force to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons, at the State Department in Washington on February 1, 2011.

Click to Enlarge.Mexican investigators are cooperating with a joint task force of the US Justice Department and Homeland Security in an effort to probe the shooting

Read more: http://www.thirdage.com/news/janet-napolitano-vows...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Why did Napolitano let two of the suspects go free. The two men were committing felony crimes when they killed the agent. If you are a citezens commiting armed robbery and someone gets killed allthe participants are charged with murder, that is if you are a US citizen. Nappy is grossly incompetent.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't hold your breath, remember Big Sis said she'd get right back to us about what she would do about Meg Whitman's illegal alien former nanny who tried to cash in. She did and said nothing more. She's a worthless hack.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You know Mexicans wanna protect their own. Her name sounds Mexican.

• I do not believe one word that comes out of this woman's mouth!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.