What do you think of this extremist?

39 wives & 94 children, is this for real?

To much freedom has consequences?

Best Answer

i heard that obama wasn't born here. so i searched around and found out that it might be true. he hasn't produced his original birth certificate for all to see, just a re-print. when they find out this is true what will the CIA do next? what good is the constitution of the united states of america if we don't adhere to it.

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

I think that if all 39 wives were having their period at the same time of the month, it would be a justifiable reason for one to commit suicide.

I know that I had my wife and 3 daughters and there were times that my 2 sons and I wanted to be out of the house 7 to 10 days of every month.

This man should have his penis chopped off for over-populating a region that is lacking in food and water sources and with a bleak future of political revolutions which can make things worse for his children.

• Gadfly

Any more and he might not have the time to devote to each one that they deserve.

"The family, all 167 of them, consume around 91 kilograms (200 pounds) of rice and more than 59 kilograms (130 pounds) of potatoes each day. They are supported by their own resources and occasional donations."

I bet there is quite a line at the bathroom every morning....

What do I think? I think its time for him to get out of the gene pool.

• Mythos

I thought it said he had 100 children?

oh, well. What's so extremist about that?

Stressful on the nads, maybe; but not extremist.

Spreading around the Joy - 2.43 children per wife so far.

I live in Utah and polygamy is not unheard of here. The LDS church abandoned the practice but there are still a few hard core Mormons out there who still kick it old school.

Anyway, to answer your question, it is sick.

Bet this guy is a barrel of laughs on Saturday night.

sounds like a normal man to me

• bozieu

My godness! But it easier to divorce according Koran and less expensive .

one it's enough! He is creasy may be that western governements are so stupid that they feed harem and childs!

They do it in France!