Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Why does this model black guy say he doesn't date black women?

He's from Aruba

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ose3cy&s=7

THe user says he's not attracted to black women, is this because he's a quarters white?

He told me he like slim Caucasian(middle eastern, German, Italian, Southern European exc) Women.

I seen his YT page

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He's kinda fine LOL :P

We'll black women are very beautiful. I love how most of these white people are saying that Black people are ******* and how white women are more beautiful yet they don't even realise White people are trying to get their skin color like ours. A lot of people tan to get their skin looking nice and caramel like us, so these people said we're this & that, look like idiots and they have no audience to back them up. black women have unique features, and most of us have amazing curves and BIG BUTTS which is what gets us a lot of attention from guys :P

But not ALL of us live on welfare, wear weave and eat KFC like we're stereotypically described to do so. I'm black, and I H-A-T-E KFC. That **** is disgusting LOL. We like chicken, but chicken is healthy. Why he doesn't like dating black women, I don't even know why.

I'm not being racist but white people have their own stereotypes to. Many people say White people can't dance, have no curves, their flat-chested or there either just sticks with no sexy figure what-so-ever. This isn't true because no homo but most of my white friends have nice bodies.

Oh well :)

Source(s): my opinion
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

He of course has an ulterior objective. while a guy states his concepts he does not could desire to state who does not like. He in simple terms does this to emphasise a distaste. meaning he has extra effective bags. it is why he did it. it is like a broken record with loads of those adult adult males and it is commencing as much as grow to be too undemanding to evaluate. people are commencing as much as grow to be so mundane and predictable.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I really don't care who he likes. He's not my type anyway and he's too feminine looking.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's not really attractive, lol. No offense.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.