How do I actually email google maps?

I want to know when google street view came by my house. Or if anyone knows what the schedule was that would be helpful too. Does anyone know how street view works either?

Favorite Answer

This could be of use:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Street_View

Has a rough schedule of the places.

Google Street View provides panoramic views from various positions along many streets in the world. It displays images taken from a fleet of specially adapted cars. Areas not accessible by car, like pedestrian areas, narrow streets, alleys and ski resorts, are sometimes covered by Google Trikes (tricycles) or a snowmobile. On each of these vehicles there are nine directional cameras for 360° views at a height of about 8.2 feet, or 2.5 meters, GPS units for positioning and three laser range scanners for the measuring of up to 50 meters 180° in the front of the vehicle.

As for e-mailing, take a screenshot of your screen (Press "PrtSc"), and then save it to paint (Microsoft Paint - > Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint), then save it as a JPG. Next open your e-mail, attach that file, and away it goes! :)