Poll: Do you think Amanda Knox killed her roommate?

I dont think she did it

@ Brooke- yeah lol

Favorite Answer

The evidence against Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito is overwhelming. They gave completely different accounts of where they were, who they were with and what they were doing on the night of the murder. Neither Knox nor Sollecito have credible alibis despite three attempts each. All the other people who were questioned had one credible alibi that could be verified. Innocent people don’t give multiple conflicting alibis and lie repeatedly to the police.

The DNA didn’t miraculously deposit itself in the most incriminating of places.

An abundant amount of Raffaele Sollecito’s DNA was found on Meredith’s bra clasp. His DNA was identified by two separate DNA tests. Of the 17 loci tested in the sample, Sollecito’s profile matched 17 out of 17.

According to Sollecito’s forensic expert, Professor Vinci, Knox’s DNA was on Meredith’s bra.

Amanda Knox’s DNA was found on the handle of the double DNA knife and a number of independent forensic experts – Dr. Patrizia Stefanoni, Dr. Renato Biondo and Professor Francesca Torricelli – categorically stated that Meredith’s DNA was on the blade. Sollecito knew that Meredith’s DNA was on the blade which is why he twice lied about accidentally pricking her hand whilst cooking.

There were five instances of Knox’s DNA mixed with Meredith’s blood in three different locations in the cottage.

It’s not a coincidence that the three people – Knox, Sollecito and Guede – who kept telling the police a pack of lies are all implicated by the DNA and forensic evidence.

Amanda Knox voluntarily admitted that she was involved in Meredith’s murder in her handwritten note to the police on 6 November 2007. After she was informed that Sollecito was no longer providing her with an alibi, she stated on at least four separate occasions that she was at the cottage when Meredith was killed. At the trial, Sollecito refused to corroborate Knox’s alibi that she was at his apartment.

Knox accused an innocent man, Diya Lumumba, of murdering Meredith despite the fact she knew he was completely innocent. She didn’t recant her false and malicious allegation against Lumumba the whole time he was in prison. She admitted that it was her fault that Lumumba was in prison in an intercepted conversation with her mother on 10 November 2007.

She seemed like a typical sociopath, her roomate said she was just laughing and acting like nothing happened after the murder.

She was promiscuous, and seemed to use lots of drugs... Not that these things always equal sociopath...but how she acted, she just struck me as one... And sociopaths will have no problem murdering someone they dislike.

The guy at the hardware store or whatever said she saw her come into buy cleaning supplies which she allegedly doesn't remember.

The prosecutor said they most likely met up with rudy to buy drugs.. what kind of drugs? Meth can make you do some crazy things when you are in that state of mind. You think you can do anything, like you are a god.

I highly doubt her only drug of choice was weed. I'm sure she was high on something, coupled with the fact that she disliked her roomate already, and on top of that she's a sociopath... she's TOTALLY guilty.

• Ryan M

Yes

• .

I watched the movie last night too!! & i thought about that almost all day today lol. & At first i was sure her and her boyfriend had something to do with it but everything was so weird, it doesn't seem like she's guilty but it doesn't seem like she's completely innocent either.

I'm not sure, as I have not seen all the evidence in the case. But something about that case bugs me. I think she deserves a new trial.

The court seemed to think she did. Obviously, someone did.

Did you just watch that movie on life time?

lol I'm not sure.

I think she's guilty, i think both of them are absolutely guilty and despicable.

Yes, I do.

I have no idea. But I saw the movie.

• TB

Maybe not but she was there and involved somehow