Strange unexplained pain, plz gimme ur opinions?

Just wondering if anyone knows what this might be, ive woke up today with pain in the top left side of my private part and carries on to the inside left of my leg, the crease where ur thigh starts. It feels really tender and bruised inside, ther is no physical marks or anything where the pain is, no swelling just mega pain like in the tissue inside when i move,walk, or pressure is applied to it, i havent banged myself or anything, its not tendon pain, just feels really tender and bruised but i know it isnt if u get me, ive had it once before on a totally different part of my groin/area around vagina, each time it covers quite a large area of that part of my body but i cant figure what it is, also since i first posted this question earlier today my whole body has started aching and i feel really weak and down in the dumps, its sore to move my arms, legs, back ect, and ive been really weepy :( any advice welcomed

i am 27 so i doubt it is growing pains....growing pains are like achs, this pain is like a really sore bruise but ther is no bruise there.

also i haven't taken any pills in a few weeks, isnt even a painkiller in this house :( thanx tho hun

:)

I do have Polycystic ovarian syndrome, but it is in the tissue at the top of my vagina not actually inside where my organs are if u get me ...its not ovary pain...jeez ive experienced that, thanx tho :)

Favorite Answer

Do you take any pills?could be a blood clot, make sure you get it checked out as blood clots can lead to brain hemorage

hi i dont want to frighten you but have you could have an overian cyst i had a pain quite similar to the pain you are discribin on my left side then it would go away and i wouldnt have it for a while then it would come back in tops of my legs an back and i would feel like i was goin to faint sometimes at a routine smear i mentioned it to the nurse when she pressed on my side it was really tender i was sent for a scan an it found a cyst on my overie it was removed it a simple op and i have had no proplems since. That might not you proplem hope it is not but please mention this to a doctor or nurse if you doctors practice has one goodluck

Growing pains: a real thing. Go to doc just in case.

Source(s): I know

Sounds like a femoral Hernia...but that is just a guess. Nevertheless, it could be serious. I would go to Emerg if I were you.