17weeks pregnant, doctor wants me to lose another 60lbs.... Help!?

I just entered my 17th week of pregnancy. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and she said she would like to see me lose another 60lbs by birth date. I started off the pregnancy weighing approx 240lbs and am currently weighing at 220 (that was after gaining 10lbs in the 2nd month giving in to all my... show more I just entered my 17th week of pregnancy. I had a doctor's appointment this morning and she said she would like to see me lose another 60lbs by birth date. I started off the pregnancy weighing approx 240lbs and am currently weighing at 220 (that was after gaining 10lbs in the 2nd month giving in to all my cravings, so I've actually lost 30). I was working out hardcore and dieting the 3mo prior to pregnancy to I have kept up the exercise at a moderate pace and am eating exactly from the "Eating Healthy While Your Pregnant" book. I wish she would have given me this weight loss goal at the beginning, because it would have been easier to accomplish from earlier on. I feel like I am doing everything possible at this point... Any suggestions?? Or opinions?? **And I can already hear the harsh responses. Again, THIS IS DOCTOR ADVISED AND MONITORED.**