B&A: A random entertaining questionnaire, if you will?

I'm a bit sick, so these questions might be a bit... odd. Warning you now. D: (feel free to copy and paste questions. :D)

1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name?

2. What made you get into writing?

3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre? (If you don't write, what do you read?)

4. You're submerged in water. You're relaxed. Calm. Not panicking. What are you doing?

5. Why aren't you panicking? You're submerged in water! D:

6. Look up. Now look down. Now look up. What do you see?

7. Oh no! One of your characters just threw a pie in your face! Who is it and what do you do?

8. Are you afraid of the dark?

9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)

10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?

11. What would your character steal for you? (Again, if you don't write, favorite character from a book)

12. What would you steal for them?

13. If your character had a garden, would it live or die?

14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)

15. Do you have any questions for me? :D

Update:

@♥ Momentai: the capital of Turkey is Anakara. Of course. XD Okay, so I looked it up. And yes, I will be your friend! :D We have the same first name!

@Ari, my dreams...? Hmm... to travel the world and publish something.

Update 2:

@Sweet Melody, sorry your day is boring. :( Hopefully this was more entertaining. :D

@Lethe-Then she realized, she didn’t have to. It’s still in the works. XD I haven’t changed anything yet.

@Definitely no Aphrodite-XD Is there a difference? :D Nah, really, just sick as in ill. But you never know about the “messed up head” part… :D

@Dontpanic-Um… I’m going with Pride and Prejudice. :D Just because. I thought it was awesome. Amazing.

@Areku-My MCs… well, the one, she’s passionate, loyal, aggressive at times, can be stubborn, has some anger issues, fun to be around, and…well awesome. :D Cause I said so. XD

@Celeste-Illuminated by Hurts. “Time waits for no one So do you want to waste some time? Oh, oh tonight Don't be afraid of tomorrow...” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mnk4dmMIww

Youtube thumbnail

@Missfit-July 14th. :D

@Ritsuka, yes I do. :D Is there a reason you have Ritsuka for your name? :D It sounds interesting.

@Nothing but lies-LOL! I love that one! XD Um… unibrow. Because I can just s

Update 3:

(Stupid yahoo cut me off...)

@Nothing but lies-LOL! I love that one! XD Um… unibrow. Because I can just shave it if I need to. Can’t do anything about a uniboob. :P What about you?

@Scotty, I knew you would panic. XD I just knew it! And thank you. ^_^

Update 4:

@Tara-YES! Someone gets it! XD I was wondering when someone would say something.

Update 5:

@Missfit-Ah, dang! I missed it! I see it now. *smacks head* Told ya I was sick. And you did a good funny answer with that. XD Love it!

@Live, Love, Laugh- *checks who he is* OMG! yes! I forgot he's the guy in Beastly! Yay! yes, I think he's hot.

Update 6:

@Cass-Darcy. :D No question at all. :D

@Hippie: WAFFLES!!! It's not called the pancake song, is it? :D It's the WAFFLE SONG!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDU0CTDMk2g

Youtube thumbnail

Update 7:

@Don't burst my bubble-Currently, I'm working at a bank.>.> Very exciting, I know. But I wanna be an author! One day...

Okay... my turn! :D

My name is Melissa and my MC is Menamora. :D

Uh... not sure. I just really like it and turns out, I wasn't so bad at it. :D

3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre? (If you don't write, what do you read?)

Fantasy!! :D Mostly. But also a bit of any fiction.

4. You're submerged in water. You're relaxed. Calm. Not panicking. What are you doing?

I'm waiting for someone to come.

You told me not to panic! :(

Old Spice guy. ;) On a white horse.

7. Oh no! One of your characters just threw a pie in your face! Who is it and what do you do?

That would be Menamora. >.> It's okay, I'll just write her something terribl

Update 8:

How'd I not know that it cut off, again? D:

8. Are you afraid of the dark?--> No. I love the dark. :D

9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)---> A friend, weapons, and a way out.

10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? --->Red, cause it's my favorite color, it's awesome and the color of blood. :P

11. What would your character steal for you? (Again, if you don't write, favorite character from a book) -->A book. :D

12. What would you steal for them?-->A brain, cause she needs it. XD

13. If your character had a garden, would it live or die? -->Die.

14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)---> She's a fairy and since Edward sparkles like one, clearly they know each other...

15. Do you have any questions for me? :D--> I am me and you are me, so no. :D

Update 9:

@Courtney Rose-Hmm... I can't exactly remember. I think I was thinking of something in Spanish and Menamora came to mind as a cool name, but I have no idea. XD

@Damon-haha, "shinning" examples. XD But to answer the question, I am 24 years old and I am currently single. :D I like being single-I can do things without worrying about someone else.

@Rory-Do I like pie? No, I don't. I LOVE pie! :D Who doesn't like pie? :D

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters name?

I don't use my real name here, sorry. My main character's name is Lena. :-)

A hyperactive imagination, and everybody's remarks on how I have a way with words. I don't know if they meant I'm verbose or what, but I took it as a sign and started writing. =)

3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre?

Fiction, Young Adult + Cultural/Ethnic Diversity, to be more specific.

Sploshing around like Kermit the Frog. I *love* sploshing around! =)

Because I'm a good swimmer, of course. :D

The novel *your* novel could look like. ;-) (Gotta love the Old Spice guy!)

Okay, okay, I see a mostly empty glass of water that needed refilling about an hour ago, a pile of documents in the To Do basket, the phone, my cell, a bunch of office supplies, and of course the screen with your question on it.

That's probably Jase, the joker. What do I do? Wipe my face, and declare war, throwing all sorts of edibles in his direction as I call out my Great Indian War Call, hopefully frightening everyone within earshot, but most likely making them all crack up with endless ripples of insane laughter.

Nope, but I did love a TV series with that exact name. Never missed an epi.

9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island.

My Lena? She'd take a gigantic water bottle filled to the brim, her iPod, and a Miracolous Help-I-Am-Stranded-In-A-Deserted-Island -Come-Pick-Me kit that I'd promptly design for her on the spot.

What do you mean that's cheating? I'm the freaking author! I can do whatever I want with MY characters! *grrrr*

Red! Bright, deep, cheerful red, because I just love bright, deep, cheerful colors, and red is the one I wear more often.

11. What would your character steal for you?

A board games store, so I could get a Clue.

*cue collective groan*

Nothing: if they need or want anything, I'll just add it to the story with a flourish of my pen. =)

Die, most certainly. She has no patience with living things. She claims that her best friend is her iPod.

14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. )

When her grandmama gets sick, she watches her in her sleep. :-P

Sure do! When's your birthday?

@Melissa: HEY!! I got it, too! I did, I did! Look up my answer! :)

@Melissa: *wipes tears* Okay, okay. *sniffles* Thank you. *sniffles* Get better, sweetie. *sniffles* Drink lots of water, and all that. *takes deep breath*

• Hazel
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name? My name is Sarah and my MC's name is Michael.

2. What made you get into writing? I'm not sure, I just loved reading so much I wanted to try my own story, so I did.

3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre? (If you don't write, what do you read?) I write mystery, crime, alternate universe fantasy, and dystopian fantasy.

4. You're submerged in water. You're relaxed. Calm. Not panicking. What are you doing? Um plotting story ideas probably.

5. Why aren't you panicking? You're submerged in water! D: Because I'm an excellent swimmer!

6. Look up. Now look down. Now look up. What do you see? Up my ceiling, nothing interesting about that. Down, um my keyboard.

7. Oh no! One of your characters just threw a pie in your face! Who is it and what do you do? Ouch. Throw one back for sure. I've always wanted to have a food fight.

8. Are you afraid of the dark? Nope. I like it.

9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write): He would take, his favorite book, matches, an ipod.

10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Blue because it's pretty though not overly, noticeable but not obnoxious, and is just sort of pleasant and all around a likable color.

11. What would your character steal for you? (Again, if you don't write, favorite character from a book). Whatever I asked. None of my characters have a problem with breaking the law.

12. What would you steal for them? Nothing. They steal what the need themselves.

13. If your character had a garden, would it live or die? Die.

14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D) Well they both had pretty good taste in cars. Though my character can't afford a cars like that.....so he'd probable just steal it.

15. Do you have any questions for me? :D Do you like pie? :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Miranda and my character's name is Karina and Dawn (I have two projects on the go)

Reading book, I loved them so I wanted to write one.

Fiction

Dying, most likely.

I am drowning! My head is clouded due to the lack of oxygen!

The same thing as I saw when I looked up...?

I kill the character off - that'll teach them next time to mess with their creator!

A little bit, only because when I stare at something it forms a face of a shape.

9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)

Katniss would take:

Her bow and arrow

Peeta

And some other surviving stuff

Blue because I love the colour and I am usually feeling blue, lol

11. What would your character steal for you? (Again, if you don't write, favorite character from a book)

Anything that would help her family out

Their life? Lol

It would be overgrown, like a jungle

14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)

They are bothing SHINNING examples, pahaha

How old are you and do you have a BF or GF?

• 9 years ago

* Just call me Ritsuka, I'm not going to tell anyone my real name. My main character's name is Zackary. I finally settled down on a name for him.

* Depression, it was a way to escape my pain.

* Fiction, mostly fantasy.

* Well, I guess that means I learned to swim.

* Because I don't know what submerged means, call me naïve.

* My computer screen.

* Ah, Ryan! I would do nothing, I love that guy.

* I used to be.

* The picture of Blake he has, um, and I can't think anything else he would take.

* I don't know.

* If I asked him too.

* Anything I asked for, after all I am like Victor Frankenstein is to the creature, his creator.

* Die. Nothing is a live were he is.

* Well, in a nutshell they are both dead.

* No, do you have any for me?

ADD: Ritsuka is the name of my favorite anime character. =)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name?

Nicole. My main character's name is Ivory.

I don't know. I've been writing since I could remember. I was a bookworm at a young age. And I had a very big imagination.

Fiction. I write fantasy, romance, supernatural, hints of scyfi.

Sitting at the bottom of a pool?

Because I want to sit on the pool bottom....

The ceiling fan.

Joseph. I wiped the pie off my face. YUM. I then throw it back at him.

Not anemore...

Her music player, a notebook to doodle in, and suntan lotion.

Tickle me pink.

I just would be.

Anething I wanted. They're under my control. bwhahahaha!

I'm not sure....give me an example...and I'll think about it for a while.

It depends on the character. Some of my characters....bring a plant home...it sees my character's face, and it just dies right there. BOOM.

She likes glitter too.

I'm hungry...so...French toast, pancakes, or WAFFLES!! OMG waffles!

I'm not biased at all. Pick one out of the four.

Source(s): my 2nd and 3rd personality
  • 1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name?

My name is Lynn Monroe. My MC's name is Kerrigan.

My teacher needed to channel my imagination and enthusasim someplace.

Fiction- realistic

Swimming!

I like water...

If I'm still in water, I see water. Righ now (where I am) I see a ceiling and a floor.

Lance. I throw one back!

Kinda... I've been reading too many serial killer books.

A friend

Pictures of men :D

A house with all the necessities in it (that is one thing!)

Blue! Aside from it being my favorite color, I'm emotional and water, the element of cancer (zodiac) is blue.

Kerri's not the stealing type, but if her life was on it, she would steal me a book.

Probably a book of poems.

Live. In her mind, everything has the chance to live.

She was responsible for killing him...

What is a song that is stuck in your head at this moment?

• 9 years ago

Kat. Beth.

I've always loved books; but when I was choosing my A Levels my best friend was gobsmacked I wasn't choosing English. "But you love the written word!" She screamed. She's right. :)

Mostly fiction, genres range. I have a historical romance/family saga, a fantasy, a romantic comedy, a crime fiction and a black comedy.

Lying on my back, looking up at the sky and feeling like a mermaid.

If I panic, I drown. I can swim to the shore in my own time.

The night's sky. A dark abyss beneath me. The moon.

Kevin. That ole scoundrel. Chase him of course.

Only what I imagine is there.

A book - but which one would be the hardest thing to decide, the portrait of her mother and her engagement ring.

Light blue. It's the colour of the sea and sky. And my favourite. :)

It depends whether it is for a good reason, but probably something small and useful no one would miss.

Anything from the antagonist.

Live. She would take such care of it, she loves to nurture things and be surrounded by vivid colours and smells.

He's a suitor, one of these pompous men that treated her like an object. But that was before, she knows how to make those kind of men feel insignificant; she has her fiance now.

What is your favourite book and why? :)

• 9 years ago

Siân Lloyd-Pennell

Vanimórë

Initially nature, the seasons, and the beauty of the countryside. A little later, it became an escape route from circumstances I could not control.

Fantasy (Tolkien Fanfiction.)

Hoping to hell it's a dream!

Because if I panic, and it's *not* a dream, I'll open my mouth and breathe! O_O

Knowing my luck, Man eating sharks. No, sorry, a kraken.

Probably my main OC, wanting to get my attention and get me writing. What do I do? Write!

In the town, yes, although it's never truly dark. less in the countryside, where it's much darker.

His lover(s), wine, his swords.

Black, no doubt.

My time. :)

His hair.

Oh, it would live.

14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen.

A very long time ago my OC's father had a servant called Thuringwethil

http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Thuringwethil

No doubt EC is descended from her in some way.

(Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)

What was the last sentence of your current story?

• 9 years ago

Mia, Tammi

hm.... i dont know

realistic fiction

floating around

i can swim

my carpet and my pc monitor

it was probably penny, or Mo (Tammis brother), i leave the room, they are too agresive for me to handle

yes

her mobile phone, mp3 player, a bikini

what the hell is am crayon?

everything i want

nothing, i'm not a thief

probably die

14. Tell me how your charact

er is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)

connected through hating twilight

• 9 years ago

I have three MC's - Mathew, Dani and Jade.

I couldn't find a world that I fit in to, so why not make one myself?

:D

Fiction, fantasy adventure. I read the same.

Swimming?

You told me not to!

*Realises I've just opened my mouth underwater.*

"Sh*t!"

Lol, I though we were still carrying on from the water question.

Up - The ceiling.

Down - Floorboards - my house is getting re-carpeted.

Mathew - And I spray water on his trousers... where the sun doesn't shine.

I used to be.

Mathew - Water, a boat, clothes.

Dani - Food, a plane (if the boat fails, lol), and instructions on how to fly the plane.

Jade - A sick bucket, a car (in case they get REALLY desperate, lol), and her hair dye.

Purple. Because it can be interpreted as happy or sad (at least that's how I see it).

Anything I asked, I made them up, lol.

Um... the maps of all the towns of their world (I'm having some trouble drawing what they look like).

Anything they ask.

Mathew - Most of the stuff would be alive. Not exactly the best looking garden.

Dani - Nope, she'd have tried, though.

Jade - HAHAHA NO!

Mathew - Edward is his aunty.

Dani - Has had a secret lifelong crush on him all sixteen years of her life.

Jade - She's a vampire too...

Do you mean sick as in ill, or a messed up head? Lol.

xx :) xx

• Ari♥
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

My name is Ariana, my nickname is Ari. My main character's name is Carlyn Brooks.

When I was little, in school, we'd have those writer's notebooks, where we wrote stories. I loved it and it's just something I never stopped.

My current, main novel-to-be is an action adventure. I read things like that, or science fiction-like things. My favorite book/trilogy is The Hunger Games.

Having a 'tea party'. [; Did you ever do that when you were younger? Go under water with a friend and pretend to drink tea? =P Ah, the good old days. [;

Because I'm having a tea party! [;

The white computer room ceiling is up, the wood floor is down. Uh, I just looked up, my guess is that the ceiling is still there. *Checks* Yep. [;

It'd probably be Britney. She's mean. =P Or Will, he thinks he's funny. =P I'd get revenge by writing a really terrible scene for them. Them getting beat up, tortured, etc. [; I'm the all-powerful writer. [;

No. You see, I don't think anybody is really afraid of the *dark*. They're afraid of what's lurking *in* the dark. Serial killers, murders, all those fun things. [;

Carlyn would probably take Will and her parents. Will is her best friend and her parents are zoologists and know wildlife very well, so they'd probably be able to survive well.

Cerulean. My favorite color is blue, but cerulean is just such an awesome shade of blue. ^_^ So much more exciting than just plain old blue, too, isn't it?

Yes, they'll do whatever I tell them to do. ^_^ Again, all-powerful writer. [;

No, because if I get caught and explain to the police officer that my fictional character told me to, I'd end up in a mental institution for the rest of my life. =P

It'd probably die, considering the fact she's away in Africa right now.

She caught him sucking the blood out of a deer and lectured him. She's very pro animal rights.

What are your dreams for your future?

That was fun. (=

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.