B&A: A random entertaining questionnaire, if you will?

I'm a bit sick, so these questions might be a bit... odd. Warning you now. D: (feel free to copy and paste questions. :D) 1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name? 2. What made you get into writing? 3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre? (If you... show more I'm a bit sick, so these questions might be a bit... odd. Warning you now. D: (feel free to copy and paste questions. :D)

1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name?
2. What made you get into writing?
3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre? (If you don't write, what do you read?)
4. You're submerged in water. You're relaxed. Calm. Not panicking. What are you doing?
5. Why aren't you panicking? You're submerged in water! D:
6. Look up. Now look down. Now look up. What do you see?
7. Oh no! One of your characters just threw a pie in your face! Who is it and what do you do?
8. Are you afraid of the dark?
9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
11. What would your character steal for you? (Again, if you don't write, favorite character from a book)
12. What would you steal for them?
13. If your character had a garden, would it live or die?
14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)
15. Do you have any questions for me? :D
Update: @♥ Momentai: the capital of Turkey is Anakara. Of course. XD Okay, so I looked it up. And yes, I will be your friend! :D We have the same first name!

@Ari, my dreams...? Hmm... to travel the world and publish something.
Update 2: @Sweet Melody, sorry your day is boring. :( Hopefully this was more entertaining. :D @Lethe-Then she realized, she didn’t have to. It’s still in the works. XD I haven’t changed anything yet. @Definitely no Aphrodite-XD Is there a difference? :D Nah, really, just sick as in ill. But you never know about the... show more @Sweet Melody, sorry your day is boring. :( Hopefully this was more entertaining. :D

@Lethe-Then she realized, she didn’t have to. It’s still in the works. XD I haven’t changed anything yet.

@Definitely no Aphrodite-XD Is there a difference? :D Nah, really, just sick as in ill. But you never know about the “messed up head” part… :D

@Dontpanic-Um… I’m going with Pride and Prejudice. :D Just because. I thought it was awesome. Amazing.

@Areku-My MCs… well, the one, she’s passionate, loyal, aggressive at times, can be stubborn, has some anger issues, fun to be around, and…well awesome. :D Cause I said so. XD

@Celeste-Illuminated by Hurts. “Time waits for no one So do you want to waste some time? Oh, oh tonight Don't be afraid of tomorrow...” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mnk4dmMI...

@Missfit-July 14th. :D

@Ritsuka, yes I do. :D Is there a reason you have Ritsuka for your name? :D It sounds interesting.

@Nothing but lies-LOL! I love that one! XD Um… unibrow. Because I can just s
Update 3: (Stupid yahoo cut me off...)
@Nothing but lies-LOL! I love that one! XD Um… unibrow. Because I can just shave it if I need to. Can’t do anything about a uniboob. :P What about you?

@Scotty, I knew you would panic. XD I just knew it! And thank you. ^_^
Update 4: @Tara-YES! Someone gets it! XD I was wondering when someone would say something.
Update 5: @Missfit-Ah, dang! I missed it! I see it now. *smacks head* Told ya I was sick. And you did a good funny answer with that. XD Love it!

@Live, Love, Laugh- *checks who he is* OMG! yes! I forgot he's the guy in Beastly! Yay! yes, I think he's hot.
Update 6: @Cass-Darcy. :D No question at all. :D
@Hippie: WAFFLES!!! It's not called the pancake song, is it? :D It's the WAFFLE SONG!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDU0CTDMk...
Update 7: @Don't burst my bubble-Currently, I'm working at a bank.>.> Very exciting, I know. But I wanna be an author! One day... Okay... my turn! :D 1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name? My name is Melissa and my MC is Menamora. :D 2. What made you get into writing? Uh... not... show more @Don't burst my bubble-Currently, I'm working at a bank.>.> Very exciting, I know. But I wanna be an author! One day...

Okay... my turn! :D
My name is Melissa and my MC is Menamora. :D

2. What made you get into writing?
Uh... not sure. I just really like it and turns out, I wasn't so bad at it. :D

Fantasy!! :D Mostly. But also a bit of any fiction.

I'm waiting for someone to come.

You told me not to panic! :(

Old Spice guy. ;) On a white horse.

That would be Menamora. >.> It's okay, I'll just write her something terribl
Update 8: How'd I not know that it cut off, again? D: 8. Are you afraid of the dark?--> No. I love the dark. :D 9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)---> A friend, weapons, and a way out. 10. If you were a crayon, what color would... show more How'd I not know that it cut off, again? D:
8. Are you afraid of the dark?--> No. I love the dark. :D
9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)---> A friend, weapons, and a way out.
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? --->Red, cause it's my favorite color, it's awesome and the color of blood. :P
11. What would your character steal for you? (Again, if you don't write, favorite character from a book) -->A book. :D
12. What would you steal for them?-->A brain, cause she needs it. XD
13. If your character had a garden, would it live or die? -->Die.
14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)---> She's a fairy and since Edward sparkles like one, clearly they know each other...
15. Do you have any questions for me? :D--> I am me and you are me, so no. :D
Update 9: @Courtney Rose-Hmm... I can't exactly remember. I think I was thinking of something in Spanish and Menamora came to mind as a cool name, but I have no idea. XD @Damon-haha, "shinning" examples. XD But to answer the question, I am 24 years old and I am currently single. :D I like being single-I can do things... show more @Courtney Rose-Hmm... I can't exactly remember. I think I was thinking of something in Spanish and Menamora came to mind as a cool name, but I have no idea. XD

@Damon-haha, "shinning" examples. XD But to answer the question, I am 24 years old and I am currently single. :D I like being single-I can do things without worrying about someone else.

@Rory-Do I like pie? No, I don't. I LOVE pie! :D Who doesn't like pie? :D