B&A: A random entertaining questionnaire, if you will?

I'm a bit sick, so these questions might be a bit... odd. Warning you now. D: (feel free to copy and paste questions. :D) 1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name? 2. What made you get into writing? 3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre? (If you... show more I'm a bit sick, so these questions might be a bit... odd. Warning you now. D: (feel free to copy and paste questions. :D)

1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name?
2. What made you get into writing?
3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre? (If you don't write, what do you read?)
4. You're submerged in water. You're relaxed. Calm. Not panicking. What are you doing?
5. Why aren't you panicking? You're submerged in water! D:
6. Look up. Now look down. Now look up. What do you see?
7. Oh no! One of your characters just threw a pie in your face! Who is it and what do you do?
8. Are you afraid of the dark?
9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
11. What would your character steal for you? (Again, if you don't write, favorite character from a book)
12. What would you steal for them?
13. If your character had a garden, would it live or die?
14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)
15. Do you have any questions for me? :D
Update: @♥ Momentai: the capital of Turkey is Anakara. Of course. XD Okay, so I looked it up. And yes, I will be your friend! :D We have the same first name!

@Ari, my dreams...? Hmm... to travel the world and publish something.
Update 2: @Sweet Melody, sorry your day is boring. :( Hopefully this was more entertaining. :D @Lethe-Then she realized, she didn’t have to. It’s still in the works. XD I haven’t changed anything yet. @Definitely no Aphrodite-XD Is there a difference? :D Nah, really, just sick as in ill. But you never know about the... show more @Sweet Melody, sorry your day is boring. :( Hopefully this was more entertaining. :D

@Lethe-Then she realized, she didn’t have to. It’s still in the works. XD I haven’t changed anything yet.

@Definitely no Aphrodite-XD Is there a difference? :D Nah, really, just sick as in ill. But you never know about the “messed up head” part… :D

@Dontpanic-Um… I’m going with Pride and Prejudice. :D Just because. I thought it was awesome. Amazing.

@Areku-My MCs… well, the one, she’s passionate, loyal, aggressive at times, can be stubborn, has some anger issues, fun to be around, and…well awesome. :D Cause I said so. XD

@Celeste-Illuminated by Hurts. “Time waits for no one So do you want to waste some time? Oh, oh tonight Don't be afraid of tomorrow...” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mnk4dmMI...

@Missfit-July 14th. :D

@Ritsuka, yes I do. :D Is there a reason you have Ritsuka for your name? :D It sounds interesting.

@Nothing but lies-LOL! I love that one! XD Um… unibrow. Because I can just s
Update 3: (Stupid yahoo cut me off...)
@Nothing but lies-LOL! I love that one! XD Um… unibrow. Because I can just shave it if I need to. Can’t do anything about a uniboob. :P What about you?

@Scotty, I knew you would panic. XD I just knew it! And thank you. ^_^
Update 4: @Tara-YES! Someone gets it! XD I was wondering when someone would say something.
Update 5: @Missfit-Ah, dang! I missed it! I see it now. *smacks head* Told ya I was sick. And you did a good funny answer with that. XD Love it!

@Live, Love, Laugh- *checks who he is* OMG! yes! I forgot he's the guy in Beastly! Yay! yes, I think he's hot.
Update 6: @Cass-Darcy. :D No question at all. :D
@Hippie: WAFFLES!!! It's not called the pancake song, is it? :D It's the WAFFLE SONG!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDU0CTDMk...
Update 7: @Don't burst my bubble-Currently, I'm working at a bank.>.> Very exciting, I know. But I wanna be an author! One day... Okay... my turn! :D 1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name? My name is Melissa and my MC is Menamora. :D 2. What made you get into writing? Uh... not... show more @Don't burst my bubble-Currently, I'm working at a bank.>.> Very exciting, I know. But I wanna be an author! One day...

Okay... my turn! :D
1. Let's start with basics, what is your name? Your main characters (MC) name?
My name is Melissa and my MC is Menamora. :D

2. What made you get into writing?
Uh... not sure. I just really like it and turns out, I wasn't so bad at it. :D

3. What do you write? Non-fiction? Fiction? Genre? (If you don't write, what do you read?)
Fantasy!! :D Mostly. But also a bit of any fiction.

4. You're submerged in water. You're relaxed. Calm. Not panicking. What are you doing?
I'm waiting for someone to come.

5. Why aren't you panicking? You're submerged in water! D:
You told me not to panic! :(

6. Look up. Now look down. Now look up. What do you see?
Old Spice guy. ;) On a white horse.

7. Oh no! One of your characters just threw a pie in your face! Who is it and what do you do?
That would be Menamora. >.> It's okay, I'll just write her something terribl
Update 8: How'd I not know that it cut off, again? D: 8. Are you afraid of the dark?--> No. I love the dark. :D 9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)---> A friend, weapons, and a way out. 10. If you were a crayon, what color would... show more How'd I not know that it cut off, again? D:
8. Are you afraid of the dark?--> No. I love the dark. :D
9. Name three things your MC would take with them on a deserted island. (Or your favorite character from a book if you don't write)---> A friend, weapons, and a way out.
10. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? --->Red, cause it's my favorite color, it's awesome and the color of blood. :P
11. What would your character steal for you? (Again, if you don't write, favorite character from a book) -->A book. :D
12. What would you steal for them?-->A brain, cause she needs it. XD
13. If your character had a garden, would it live or die? -->Die.
14. Tell me how your character is connected to Edward Cullen. (Obviously make something up. More random, the better. :D)---> She's a fairy and since Edward sparkles like one, clearly they know each other...
15. Do you have any questions for me? :D--> I am me and you are me, so no. :D
Update 9: @Courtney Rose-Hmm... I can't exactly remember. I think I was thinking of something in Spanish and Menamora came to mind as a cool name, but I have no idea. XD @Damon-haha, "shinning" examples. XD But to answer the question, I am 24 years old and I am currently single. :D I like being single-I can do things... show more @Courtney Rose-Hmm... I can't exactly remember. I think I was thinking of something in Spanish and Menamora came to mind as a cool name, but I have no idea. XD

@Damon-haha, "shinning" examples. XD But to answer the question, I am 24 years old and I am currently single. :D I like being single-I can do things without worrying about someone else.

@Rory-Do I like pie? No, I don't. I LOVE pie! :D Who doesn't like pie? :D

27 answers 27