How to tell my family i am a prostitute?

Okay so i am 28 years old with 2 children, tommy 7 and kayla 5. I moved out of my parents house after a massive argument 8 years ago, but we always kept in contact. I was struggling to support my children for the essential things they needed. Food,clothing etc. So i met this guy who had this agency for girls who... show more Okay so i am 28 years old with 2 children, tommy 7 and kayla 5. I moved out of my parents house after a massive argument 8 years ago, but we always kept in contact. I was struggling to support my children for the essential things they needed. Food,clothing etc. So i met this guy who had this agency for girls who would be booked to do different types of activites with a man. It's an online website and men choose which girl they want and they choose what they want to do with us. It is not always sex, some of my clients just wanted other romantic things such as dinner or whatever.

I make up to £4000 a week doing this job, i've been doing it for 6 years now and it has helped me and my children so much. I have now been able to buy an apartment and a car. And i can now pay for my childrens daycare/schooling fees. I paid for my oldest child to be enrolled into a private school one of the best in england and i am living a happy life right now.

The only problem is i havent seen my family for 8 years and i've been sending lots of money etc for them. And they are wondering what income im getting the money from. I have arranged to meet up with my mother and father for dinner at my apartment tomorrow night and i am clueless to what i should tell them. I am scared to how they will react...

Help please.