Robby asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 10 years ago

How to tell my family i am a prostitute?

Okay so i am 28 years old with 2 children, tommy 7 and kayla 5. I moved out of my parents house after a massive argument 8 years ago, but we always kept in contact. I was struggling to support my children for the essential things they needed. Food,clothing etc. So i met this guy who had this agency for girls who would be booked to do different types of activites with a man. It's an online website and men choose which girl they want and they choose what they want to do with us. It is not always sex, some of my clients just wanted other romantic things such as dinner or whatever.

I make up to £4000 a week doing this job, i've been doing it for 6 years now and it has helped me and my children so much. I have now been able to buy an apartment and a car. And i can now pay for my childrens daycare/schooling fees. I paid for my oldest child to be enrolled into a private school one of the best in england and i am living a happy life right now.

The only problem is i havent seen my family for 8 years and i've been sending lots of money etc for them. And they are wondering what income im getting the money from. I have arranged to meet up with my mother and father for dinner at my apartment tomorrow night and i am clueless to what i should tell them. I am scared to how they will react...

Help please.

Favorite Answer

.....Dear Sarah, I've read some of the other responses about how it's none of their business, etc., but it's only normal and natural that they're going to ask you what you do for a living, right? So, my advice would be to just make up a company that you work for even if it is an internet company and just tell them you're in the sales or ad department and let it go at that. :-)

• lies-lies-on top of more lies---stop - bite the bullet - take responsibility - it hurts YES but fresh starts feel better after the rain!

Why tell them at all?

Sure sometimes it's cathartic to "get it all out there" but in a case like this, I don't see what good could come of it? There will be no positive result for anyone by telling them.

So if they ask? Well you'll have to think of a way to decline.

"It's a rather sensitive position and I can't talk about it"

"Now isn't a good time for me to talk about it."

However how about the truth in a vague way, I really like:

I'm an executive assistant/coordinator in the entertainment. Actor and Actresses, that sort of thing. No I haven't met anyone famous yet." (Isn't this really true in a a way?)

I agree with KittyKat, except I would like to add that I hope you're being responsible for your health by using condoms on a regular basis and declining offers for unprotected sex. Though you're running a significant risk in having so many sexual partners, you can at least reduce this risk by establishing a handful of regular clients and staying with them exclusively, having protected sex. You need to think of your health as well as the health of your children--which diseases could you potentially bring home to them? This is not the ideal situation, but if YOU don't have a problem with it and are being as responsible as you can, it really doesn't matter what you tell your parents. Make something up or be vague yet casual.

mybe just say you have a good paying job that deals with networking. this is true. you get paid a good amount of money and you said its part of an online website, *websites deal with networking*. and will an job where you work with the network and stuff in the technical terms to where you keeps things up and runing does pay good money. because not to scare you but if your parents are not understanding, they can report you to child services, and try and take your children away from you.

You could tell them you are stripping, which doesn't sound as bad, or even modeling or massage therapy. You don't have to bluntly say "I'm a hoe!" and if you want to stay honest at least say you're an escort, sounds classier. It will be easier than you think... especially once they see that you are doing well for yourself.

xo,

**Tuff Luv**

Tell them you are a cliental organistation manager for a large online firm. Tell them you meet interested parties and go out to lunch/dinners with them so they can give money towards your cause.

Its not lying at all when you put it like that! :)

good luck! x

Tell them everything that ever happened

Not lying to them

Will not help anything more beautiful than the frankness

Even if the reaction forces

Do not worry

Everything will be fine

You're an adult - it isn't any of their business what you do. You're providing for your children and sending money to them. If they don't like that answer, you can stop sending them money.

As long as you aren't involved with drugs, or aren't bringing any of these men home to where they would have access to your children, you aren't hurting anyone but yourself.

sarah

This program is Awesome where can you signup for free

and get $10.00 for doing so, and it is easy to do check this

one out now it can make you money fast.

Frank Jeffries

• Glen

so your an escort not a prostitute then if it's things like dinner you never take a hooker out to dinner lol i think you should tell them when you feel it's ready since i doubt it will go down to well