Is Amway good or bad?

Hi all, I met this guy somewhere on my journey to the US and we happened to exchange numbers and emails. This guy gave me a call and said that there was some business bullshit meeting in Boston where I attended the event with him.He didnt tell me it was about Amway. I feel that amway is just another load of... show more Hi all,

I met this guy somewhere on my journey to the US and we happened to exchange numbers and emails. This guy gave me a call and said that there was some business bullshit meeting in Boston where I attended the event with him.He didnt tell me it was about Amway.

I feel that amway is just another load of crap and I couldnt stop laughing at the people who acted crazy there like it was a Boston Red Sox game.

My point is, Have someone heard about Amway? Is it worth trying it or just a waste of time networking people and kissing their asses?